Thread: Congrats, AO, you're EQ.

Congrats, AO, you're EQ.

Been trying in vain to get my crat suit (one of the changes Funcom announced months ago to help balance my profession). I've sat outside the Director's door and watched an endless procession of level 100+ characters come in to camp the 3+ hour spawn time so they could get suits for their alts or their clan mates (the paperwork necessary is not NODROP, so you don't have to be present to win).

While I know addressing customer concerns and asking questions which seem to imply you have made a mistake is against company policy, I was wondering if you could explain how you decided to make the spawn rates on the monsters in the TLR dungeon so long?

Any thoughts on a maximum level to enter the dungeons to prevent people from just walking through it and giving the stuff to their friends?

Scorus

anarchy campline

ok,
    1. why are the mobs in the dungeons so insanely hard?
    2. why are these profession balancing items so rare?
    3. why is the spawn so long?

frustrating, not fun.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

oops

Didnt see your thread and made my own about the same thing. Its frustrating and kinda ridicules your efforts. You fight your way into that dungeon to find ppl, who can simply walk in, sitting on the spawn. And all you can do is either sit there for a day or two or go back.

Val
    Last edited by Valerian; Jan 22nd, 2002 at 13:30:18.
    Xandro, neutral bureaucract