Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: URGENT - Remove the acid brown cave

Arrow

buuuump
    They're defending themselves somehow!

Just noticed this yesterday...
    you know the room everyone hates in that cave? the one wiht the big pool and 2 ledges for the doors? Well if you stay far right there, you don't swim at all, just walk. At one point I actually made a straight line from the door to the other one, without having to jump onto the ledge or anything... in fact my pets a few times found this little path. Has this been here all along? Did FC just add that?
    Fatal Halcyon
    Amoth
    No guild, no longer playing until (if ever) things change for the good.

I hate bumps
    Kampfmaus MP retired
    DiscountJoe Trader retired
    Luidschi Soldier

Angry

Go away, go away, go away the brown caves of my nightmares!

Unhappy Acid walkway is impossible for agents too

When the (usually pretty small) agent tries to walk across the acid-walkway he will usually fall down right through the walkway as if he is falling through the small cracks in it. Also, since most agents are small, we get stuck in the floor when trying to get up from the acid/water.
    *HATEHATEHATEHATE* the brown acid-walkway cave missions.

I fully agree that the brown acid cave missions need to be removed or revamped. And please DON'T leave them in while they're being fixed. Take them out, fix them, then put them back in. I'd rather download two larger patches than have to contend with those freaking missions again. It's next to impossible to blitz them because when you go into the main room, no matter how high your adv skill is, you always fall in the acid, then the mobs warp to you and blow you away.

Brown cave

The ‘brown cave’ ACG dungeon will be updated in the 13.6 patch
    This patch is currently on the Test server if you want to check it out.

You can find information about how to access the Test server on this page http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten.../inproduction/

-Znore

---------------------------------
    World Designer
    Anarchy Online Live Team

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12