Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Emergency patch needed!!

Originally posted by Garzu

Yeyeyeyyeeyyeyeeyyeyey

No we dont, at lvl 159 solitus get 600 more health than us, but only 200 less nano pool, nano breed should get 400 more health at that lvl, then there would be balance, and i would be happy.

I play a lvl 158 NT nanomage and you tell me why we suck? And you tell me that the solution is bigger nano pool? Well, im sorry, but thats not it, our problem is to little health, we dont need anymore nanopool, i very rarely go empty, unless im in a very sucky team, or if i cant recharge because of a bug. We need more health, NOT nano pool.
    I dont see Atrox whining about no Nano.. and even us opifexs dont let out whines about our HP.. Solitus dont whine because they have all light blue abilities.. mastering NOTHING in abilities. Why do you whine because you pick a fragile breed then ask for more HP. Nano breed was not implemented to have alot of HP.. no this is not a bug, Funcom will never give Nano mages better HP.. Why you ask? Because they are a breed with HIGH intel/psych/nano pool but with LOW hp. Dont ask for boosts that'll completely unbalance AO just because you picked the wrong breed. My suggestion? Start a Solitus NT and stop whining.
    Last edited by Daemonicus; Jan 18th, 2002 at 01:41:38.

BAH, he said 90% of our nanos is dmg nanos, we ARE all about dmg, just look at our nanos yourself. We should outdmg ALL professions by alot, due to the lack of defenses and low health and bad evades.
    Hey yo I got news for ya. Ever seen an Agent or have the flames blinded you?

Opifex Agent... Dark blue evades.. Dark blue HP.. sky blue nano pool (not green but kind of a bluish mint)..

No proffesion should "outdmg ALL proffesions by alot" Funcom is not going to boost you so you outdamage everyone else, that is not the point of the NT. The point of the NT is to do the FASTEST damage.. not the MOST damage.

When I see NTs saying "We should outdamage all proffesion.. we should have MORE HP .. Even if we pick Nano breed".. Sorry.... but your unreasonable.
    Last edited by Daemonicus; Jan 18th, 2002 at 01:42:17.

Originally posted by Arterous
    Enframs are a joke, Blinds don't work, Calms... well calm's still are direct combat as well as roots. It's not like you hear "hey Mr. NT buddy, can I get a root buff off of you?"

We are a pure combat class. We don't have much else to do than deal damage. Sure we can root and calm, but that's the only way we can stay alive in most cases...... IN BATTLE that is.
    No blinds now do work. Funcom fixed them.. I was blinded in PvP and did less damage and missed more until it ran out. Also ive seen NTs blind mobs.. the mobs could barely hit.

NT is not a buff proffesion.. they are a casting proffesion of FAST damage. If you want a buff proffesion play a Trader or Meta-Physcisist

Originally posted by Lucid Flow

Out of all the professions, the Nanotech is the least able using their own nanos to defend themselves.

Advents get Damage Shields and Morphs and good run speed. They also get heals.

Agents get anything they want

Crats get 2-3 pets and mass Mez, mass roots, mass slows.

Doctors get a lot of +life and good HoTs. They also have the best heals and incredible slows.

Enforcers get very high life and all +health nanos, layered protection and high run buffs.

Engineers get bots that outdo god himself in the tanking dept. They also have the best AC buffs in the game.

Fixers... poor fixers. They are at least second to last because they get high evades and high run speed. Fixers also get pretty good HoTs but they are too hard to get because of the Nano cost

Martial Artists get green evades, +evade buffs, good heals and great +ac buffs.

Metas get 3 Meatballs all of which are designed to take the mob OFF the Meta. They can also heal. They also have slows, and debuffs.

Soldiers I said in the above post.

Traders can Siphon AC and have heals that are second only to a doctor (delayed health payments are great, you can heal more then you lose). They also have mass roots and Mez spells.

NTs: We get +80 Evades (just to compete with other classes), Enfraams (useless because of NCU cost), Layered Protection which is good 1 time only, and a Mez spell which happens to be the ONLY decent defensive spell we have, yet it doesn't work half the time.
    Alright.. Alright "Agents get anything they want" I am sorry.. BUT **** NO!

Agents get a -25 Nano skills from False proffesion.. Higher casting time.. and it costs 3x more nanos (more than Tank armor). We CANNOT I repeat CANNOT get everything we want.

Play an Agent and you'll see.. God your the dumbest ass ive seen in an online game for a long time.

You sure your not related to a GM or something?

They do give extra HP and AC, but still they are a joke... And to choose not to use them is actually a very good choice, cause then you have room for much better AC/HP buffs for MUCH less NCU cost. So this means it does not increasy your survivability, it actually works the other way around, at least in team, and solo is a non option atm.

Blinds do NOT work as well as you give the impression of here Miir... they can almost be useful in team, if i keep blinding a real mean enforcer, anything else is pointless, but the dmg reduction is very low.

How he can say that? Both roots and calms are partially both def/off nanos. I will explain: Roots and calms is counted as offensive nanos, execute and mob will auto attack. Calms is used in pvm to keep adds away, or when you need a recharge (assuming calms works perfectly) and by doing this you stay alive longer and can do more dmg as a result of it. Roots is usually in PvP a def/off combo, used to keep the opponent at a bay to do as much dmg to him without getting dmg yourself as possible. I use root very rarely to run, but thats a def part of it. Roots/calms are not buffs...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I explained roots above, root nuke combo is a good strategy, at least in pvp, if it wasnt for the exploits, and if we assume it worked as it should in pvm, it is a nice way to run away, but as i explained, roots are mostly used offensive, i would call root, nuke, root, nuke an offensive combo.

Works fine for me, at least against anything except some monsters and aces and real means. But of course, not in pvp, but thats another discussion.

Hrmmm, are you trying to convince us that NT is a good defensive profession? Well, you fail horrible, we that play NT daily do not share this opinion.

And as Lucid Flow so beautifully said it:

I couldnt have said it better myself... and that is exactly why we should outdmg ALL professions by quite alot.
    I am sorry to say but for once.. I totally agree with Miir.. All these NT accusations are just stuff being pulled out of someones arse.. Please NTs stop whining.

As the infamous Lucid flows sometimes says..

*SQUELCH!

Originally posted by Agentofdeath
    DEFENCES
    I will noh longur be recponding two yor postz. Yor small brane nevur seases to amayz me. Just wen I thot yu coodn't get any stupydr, yu speek onse mor and remoov all dout.

*skwelch

I will noh longur be recponding two yor postz. Yor small brane nevur seases to amayz me. Just wen I thot yu coodn't get any stupydr, yu speek onse mor and remoov all dout.

*skwelch
    I dont remember when I wrote a thread that just consisted of "DEFENCES".. So your quoting me wrong.. I never have posted just a plain thread "DEFENCES".. Also I suggest you learn to type.

*skwelch
    LOL!!

Hrmm... Agentofdeath, aka Siraakin posted here? Good thing i got him on ignore then By the sound of your response to him, he must have posted and written quite stupid things...
    Last edited by Garzu; Jan 18th, 2002 at 18:52:00.
    NT phone HOME!!

Don't forget that blinds lower damage by 5
    Which blinds do this? It's not the entire line thats for sure since I have never seen a blind that lowered damage by any value.

Hey I think Agent made good points and just because he doesn't agree with you, you squelch him? That level of maturity is really going to garner you support.

Originally posted by EvilGlitch
    Hey I think Agent made good points and just because he doesn't agree with you, you squelch him? That level of maturity is really going to garner you support.

You need to give respect to earn it. AoD doesn't deserve the respect to be read.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123