Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: japanese more important ???

Re: Re: Oh for crying out loud

Originally posted by CompanyMan

Edit: Oh the tribulations when the uber-common Japanese verb for 'to do' turns into an English "4 letter" word.
    HAHA!
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Angry Evil Whitey!

Stop whining about your Japanese and Korean and Whatever else language support!

The game is buggy enough! Let them fix the bugs before catering to the whining liberal masses insistng on racial equality in games!!!

Sheesh!

Someone says they dont see why time should be spent integrating NEW features (like multi lingual suport) and all of a sudden they are a racist neo-nazi heathen???

Grow up and stop your whining!

Re: Evil Whitey!

Originally posted by soooopadupa
    Stop whining about your Japanese and Korean and Whatever else language support!

The game is buggy enough! Let them fix the bugs before catering to the whining liberal masses insistng on racial equality in games!!!

Sheesh!

Someone says they dont see why time should be spent integrating NEW features (like multi lingual suport) and all of a sudden they are a racist neo-nazi heathen???

Grow up and stop your whining!
    Just what part of the guys-who-fix-the-bugs-are-not-the-same-guys-who-do-the-chat-support didn't you understand?

The guys fixing the bugs ARE FIXING THE BUGS and the guys who are doing the chat support ARE DOING THE CHAT SUPPORT! They are NOT repeat NOT the same people.

Putting in the japanese fonts is not pulling resources from fixing your precious bugs. GOT IT NOW?

Sheesh yourself!
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Unhappy

hehe so much HATE so little love.

I just wish this thread could disapear. could i get a engineer in the house that could teleport this thread down to "sea of jobe"

what the h3!! is down there anyways? Bah.

-cub
    ------------------
    one part adv, other part bugged. Hey at least i look cool!

Quite right many ugly teenagers here.
    I assume they are teens because I am optimistic somehow.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Originally posted by Gummizluv
    Quite right many ugly teenagers here.
    I assume they are teens because I am optimistic somehow.
    Sorry I got hot under the collar but even after it was stated that the chat support and the bug fixing were two totally different departments of different people, that guy still has to post his venom.

Oh and Cub I'm not annoyed at you anymore. I understand that you didn't mean your post to come off sounding the way it did.

LOL, by the way Gummi, I'm not a teenager. Not even close. Them days are loooong gone.
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Re: Re: Re: Oh for crying out loud

Originally posted by Cosmik
    HAHA!
    While it's nice to get a response from Cosmik, I usually prefer a more substantive response.

Defending cub who makes a valid point fix what we have first.Please do not add more problems that they are unable to fix.LOL koreans a force in online games i played on korean servers to get my wins up in starcraft and have u ever seen the learning curve in linear my 10 year old says its boring.Speak your mind cub your right

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12