Thread: Another player appeared in my mission

Another player appeared in my mission

On the day of the patch i was trying to get into a mission location, playshifting error a few times then finally zoned. In the entrance room there was another player! he was a confused as I was but as a lower level the mobs were red to him so it must have been my mission. He left and I went on to complete the mission (return to terminal type) for a reward and token ! Just seems strange, anybody else had this happen?

Every mission gets a number assigned to it, so I guess there can be mixups. I haven't noticed anything like this yet though.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Other missions

Back about 2 patches ago (I think), I accidently went to the wrong building. Oddly enough, it allowed me to zone. I went in and killed everything in the mission, they were all grey. I found the item at the end, but couldn't complete the mission. I never saw anyone else at that level, but I suspect this is similar to the oddity you're reporting.

This happened to me a while ago, at least July or August. Was in my mission, running around, and lo and behold, I saw a strange atrox in the main room. I shouted to him, asked him what the hell he was doing there, and he told me he had entered his apartment and found himself in my mission. Weird, huh?

Taelyn - sounds like you found a static dungeon?

When I first started playing I ran into a static dungeon in omni-e thinking it was a mission building. I was quite surprised when other people came in behind me and started killing things in "my mission"!! Don't know if thats what happened to you or not...

I remember when I wanted to restart my character, in the first room where you pick your race, there was another guy in there with me and he was active. Rather weird.

Originally posted by MooKids
    I remember when I wanted to restart my character, in the first room where you pick your race, there was another guy in there with me and he was active. Rather weird.

lol, don't worry thats normal.