Thread: Sorry to be obscene

Sorry to be obscene

You ****heads don't know your ass fromn a hole in the ground. I have reached my limit of dying because you can't even make basic gameplay possible. How many ****ing times do you need to be told about vehicle bugs.

Tonight, I was hit continuosly by a vulture squabbler at the eye in Aegean although he was way, way way behind me. I mean way off the screen. Hit me for about a minute, until I died.

**** this **** cant you *******s even make the game work. I am so disgusted with you ****ers!

Ban me, cancel me, but suck my blank, you are incompetent idiots. Really this game has been live for a year and the only time I die is because of your bugs. Stop everything, make basic gameplay flawless!

Re: Sorry to be obscene

Originally posted by hobbes

Ban me, cancel me, but suck my blank, you are incompetent idiots. Really this game has been live for a year and the only time I die is because of your bugs. Stop everything, make basic gameplay flawless!
    It's been live since July 2001. Don't know what timewarp you've gone to. If you've only died to bugs then you haven't been playing the same game as everyone else.

I've died due to my own stupidity, failure to run, teammate's stupidity, toughness of mobs, being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and, occasionally, bugs.
    But usually some other reason.

So its my fault the game doesn't work? True, true, true its much better than before, but no game should ever be released until it works in the basic sense.

Look, super simple things like flurry of fists problems have been posted over and over, not fixed. Entering a mission as a reet causes negative reet, not fixed. You can heal in you car with first aid, but NOT after you have been attacked. You cannot de-equip your car after being attacked. I could go on with this penny-ante crap, but it is not acceptable.

My time warp, as you state, comes from PCgames.com. Look at their A0 forum, it has posts in DEC 2000. They don't usually have forums for games which are still beta. When I posted, this is what I was referring to from memory.

I just actually read that post for the first time today checking on my information. The first is from Dec 16 2000 and that clearly is a beta post (this is when game play bugs should be corrected. So it was not LIVE, but beta people were playing). The January one is actually not about the game at all, some nut thought the forum was about ACTUAL anarchy and not a game. What a laugh.

Anyway, I am foolish enough to die on my own. I don't want help from bugs. These bugs influence the missions I will take. For example, the other day I was trapped in room (you know, the doors are like funhouse mirrors), but the attacking mobs were still shooting from outside my field of view. I could not see them, but could still do damage, but not utilize my special attacks. Since I had chosen an easy mission, I finally won. Had it been harder all my xp would have been lost.

What is the point of your reply. I was obviously on a rant as my post title indicated. No one who read my post was surprised by its content. Why you felt the need to support Funcom and discredit my post is beyond me. You need to know when to let someone de-fuse.

heheheh. I love it when people lose it. Sorry it just cracks me up. I've been there so many times. The last time I got so mad I almost crapped myself was when I got nuked for 1500 as the mob double attacked (2 free shots when they cast bug) me in a green mission and killed me. It was like the second to last mob in the entire dungeon that took 3 hours to clear. Then I go back to just grab the item for a token and the whole place is respawned. Yep I loved that one.

Anyway thanks for the laugh. Dying sucks doesnt it? Be glad it wasn't EQ in that respect. This game is wussy on death. So you lost what a few hours? If you didn't save at all that's your fault, but if you did save it couldnt have been more than a couple hours lost. pffft. In EQ we used to lose weeks sometimes, but in the end who cares. It's lala lotus land. A game.

Of course if they make me eat my 2HE skill as an MA I'll #$%#$ you @#$#@$ and then #$%$%#$% the $%#$. Ok, yeah I have potential of losing it again. I honestly will quit if they make me eat any significant IP's with rule changes.

See, that felt good didn't it, Ming. Your post made me laugh, now I'm happy again and ready to die, again.

I'll agree with Ming; dying in EQ sucked hard. I hated it. It meant sometimes hours-long inconvenience fetching your corpse and belongings or begging for a rez etc.

I'm going to get EQ right now, so I can get some perspective. Then I can return to AO and enjoy dying, in a relative sense.