Thread: Support Bazzit!!

Support Bazzit!!

Support Bazzit! Yeah that's right.

Hi I am Bazzit Jnr, my family runs a arms manufacturing company in Meetmeder. You might have heard of us. No matter.

Anyway I am here to do something for the Neutral community. Yeah, you, me and even those Nanomage Liberation freaks. I am gonna buy me the Omni robot company called RUR. Gonna turn it into a Neutral company, rename it Bazzit's Universal Robots. Yeah, that's right, BUR.

But all this is gonna cost a pretty penny, which is where you, fellow Neutrals come in. Over the next week I'll be roaming around the Neutral towns and auctioning a whole range of the award winning Uncle Bazzit's Diplomatic, 'the prince of shotguns' or something. All the the proceeds will go in the Help Bazzit Buy RUR Fund. Heck, you don't even have to buy the dumb gun, just give me credits!

So support the Neutral! Support Bazzit!

Bazzit Jnr
    Last edited by Bazzitjnr; Jul 3rd, 2004 at 19:14:02.

I knew we should have shoved him off from the top of that tree in Cyborg Valley...
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Just an advice that might help. Its just theoretical. dont know how or if it would work.

Sell shares of the company.

as in:

60% is owned by you.

10% is owned by me.

20% is owned by those nanomage liberation freaks

9% is owned by a random Neutral

1% is owned by nevver.

and the proffit you make you divide between those people according to how much percentage of that provit they own.

something sells for 2 mill.

You keep 1.2 mill.

I get 200k.

Nanofreaks get 400k.

the random neutral gets 180k.

Never gets nothing, you just keep that in your pocket for lunchmoney.
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

Hmm, I don't know which is worse, the fact that we've a bunch of Omni crack bots running around making cheap robots, or that there is now a bunch of nuetral crack pots that want to make cheap robots.

Hmm, perhaps with the help of the rest of Devils Advocate WE can buy RuR and start making cute adorrible huggable weapons of mass destuction with kung fu grip action. Or as I envision it being called the Universial Romonster... sure to be a hit with children and blood thirsty war mongers alike.

So I say, screw the neutrals crack pots and put your money in the hands of someone you know you can trust. Devils Advocate.

-Trybes

*eyes Trybes*

Well...at least your honest about where the moneys going...
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

Hoenst? Yup, that's me. Honest Bazzit. So buy my shotguns already!

So what you're saying is trust the Devil with our(the shareholders') money?

That sounds wrong somehow.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

BUR? Did he just say...BUR???!!!

Dabblez
    RUbi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

If Bazzit tries to buy you out, let me know. I know a few people who might want to out-bid.

How about Fearsome Ultimate Robots?

Or Rubi-ka Ultra-Bots?
    Last edited by Autumnleaves; Jul 5th, 2004 at 20:18:55.

My offer still stands.

However, in view of the more agressive tactics now on display I make the following announcement.

Any offer by Mr Bazzit Jnr, associates and assorted controlled consortia of said person, will be matched in full plus an additional 5% premium.

This is no longer about Fw's retirement fund, this is about keeping RUR independent and available to all citizens of Rubi-Ka.

I or more commonly Fw are to be found (as usual) residing in Rome Gardens at The Bench(tm). Any enquiries will be treated with confidentiality and honesty.

*hugs*

Fwjr

Thank you Falconwing Jnr, but I don;t think we need to be overly alarmed. Bazzit has only got 16% of the shares, that is still a long way from a controlling interest.

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I am more concerned with the tactics employed by Mr Bazzit. I would not like to see this sort of behaviour rewarded.

I will not sit and wait for things to get to a position of too little too late.

I understand your reluctance to become embroiled in a public fight, however, I am willing to do so on RUR's behalf and that of ALL fellow shareholders.

*hugs*

Fwjr

16%? Ha! Check your records Dabbzy, I have 27% of RUR shares now!

Bazzit Jnr