Thread: To fat to fit through doors

To fat to fit through doors

In cave missions where there's a room with pillars blocking the middle, I'm too fat to fit between the pillars. Sometimes by jumping around I can make it. Once I fit though fine but I think I might have been suffering the shrinking bug cause I seemed smaller.

Also tried to get in a mission on the cave wall north of the war academy (Athenshire)and I couldn't get through the door. I felt I was bouncing off the rocks around the door and couldn't get close enough to it to get in, like sometimes happens if you try and go through a door with you car enabled.

PS I'm a tall female opifex agent, regular build.

Re: To fat to fit through doors

Originally posted by Hermione
    In cave missions where there's a room with pillars blocking the middle, I'm too fat to fit between the pillars. Sometimes by jumping around I can make it. Once I fit though fine but I think I might have been suffering the shrinking bug cause I seemed smaller.

Also tried to get in a mission on the cave wall north of the war academy (Athenshire)and I couldn't get through the door. I felt I was bouncing off the rocks around the door and couldn't get close enough to it to get in, like sometimes happens if you try and go through a door with you car enabled.

PS I'm a tall female opifex agent, regular build.

rofl, nice joke..

fat opifex?? you set the build to heavy in character creation and they look like normal, average solitus females!