I recieved a mission on 100% good, 100% chaos, a mission that is typically a "go find this construction manual, it can help us defeat the enemy" mission. I guess you're supposed to go get the manual in question and then return it to the terminal. (I've never accepted one of these before.) The thing that was different about this mission (besides that I actually wanted the reward ) was that it said "superior nanoclusters" instead of whatever obscure construction manual that it normally says. Well, while I was in mission, I found a SHOP selling superior nanoclusters ranging from around the 70's to the 170+. I stood there a while with it selected, opened the machine a couple of times, etc. Nothing happened, and I knew that I couldn't pick the machine up and put it in my inventory (I actually tried, to be certain), so I decided to buy a cheap object in the machine and bring it back to the mission terminal that I got the mission from. Well, I did, and nothing happened. Is this a bug, am I just a friggin retard, have any of you had this happen to you?