Thread: Is this a bug, or neglection? soldier stuff

Is this a bug, or neglection? soldier stuff

Soldiers are supposed to be the masters of ranged combat, other than sniping.

Is it just me or are there VERY few weapons good for a soldier?
    What I mean is decent damage using our main skills.
    Pistols are a joke, especially since multi ranged is light blue.
    The only common assault rifle guns are combo with MG/SMG, which is aqua.
    Nova flows are good. but I hate them. its fun to walk around seeing 90% of soldiers with nova flows(sarcasm), and the sound they make is annoying as well.
    There are maybe 2 common heavy weapons/AR combo weapons, but they aren't even common.
    If you find a gun that only requires AR, it requires rediculously high AR that restricts your QL and damage.

All that wouldn't be so bad if it was possible to FIND an AR gun. I spent an hour looking through missions, not a SINGLE non-crappy non-AR+MG/SMG gun for soldiers. I've spent 20 levels with this same ql71 seburo because I haven't been able to find a replacement that isn't a REALLY EXPENSIVE nova flow. But its funny how someone is ALWAYS selling Rifle skill weapons. tons of them in missions, too. Go to a shop, lots of shotguns, SMG, melee, etc...maybe 1 ****ty supernova.

Nanos, nothing nano-related ever drops for soldiers, same hour I spent looking through missions I didn't find one soldier nano crystal. Found nanos for every other profession.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that somehow Soldiers got overlooked when it comes to weapon and nano availability. Every other combat profession is a LOT easier to find green-skilled weapons for, and its been like this.

Megabio
    /me wonders where all those SMGs are

I see tons of ARs, but they are not viable, much like you see many SMGs, but they are not viable.

Stick to the Novaflow, it's the class weapon, and it will not change unless funcom balences out weapons. (Oh, and compared to SMGs, ARs are very useful. *coughs* Uranium Thrower or something. 1 sec total recharge/attack, damage is about 8 on a QL 100 gun )
    ~Chris