I finally broke level 100 with my MP. I'm convinced the relative-color system in AO is broken.

You guys need to address this. There are many problems with high level play, but I am not going to address those. Only the con color issue:

How many times have we heard level 150+ players say "I can't even kill a white monster!"

I know what one of the problems is... the con system is messed up. The problem is with title caps.

When I hit level 82, I was fighting red monsters in level 120 dungeons.

When I hit level 100, those same monsters in level 120 dungeons are now orange/yellow/green. However, my combat capabilities haven't significantly changed at all. Yes, I gained some 48 hit points between level 82 and 100. But I'm still using the same pet and weapons I had at level 82. The same armor too, because I cannot get better armor (need Q160 armor).

I can imagine, that when you hit level 150, and the title level 5 cap goes away, monsters that "appeared" to be red are now green, but they are just as hard to kill as you were at level 125.

Funcom, you need to "modify" the con system such that it reflects title caps. That way, those white monsters at level 150 that kill us would actually be orange, and would actually scare most of us away. Instead of "appearing" white, when they are not.

The downside is that you would get aggroed more in the outdoors, because monsters that are not white would aggro you.

Tim