I know we are in one of Funcom's legendary periods of customer service black-out, but I figured I beat a dead horse and ask another question anyway.

Why make the new static dungeon crat-proof? None of the creatures inside can be charmed or feared. I don't expect, or even want, to be able to charm the big red baddies in there, but I see no reason why I shouldn't be able to charm one of 4 grays in a room! The &*^&%^ Psychic checks continue to gimp crats unmercilessly (yes, I know Trader charms have the same restrictions). When I'm in that place, all the other people can freely cast their nanos at anything they want, but charm is what crats do! Otherwise we are just weak jacks-of-all-trades with inferior pets, nukes and pistols. I'm not saying we are the weakest class, anymore at least, but I am saying that this is what we do. Why make the dungeon so that we can't do what we do to anything?

The crat suits was part of the package given to us to help balance our profession, to make us as good as some of the other professions. And then you freakin' mock us by putting them at the end of a crat-proof dungeon! Are you saying you never want balance?

Scorus