Thread: Customer Service sighting!

Customer Service sighting!

The mystery is solved, the Funcom Customer Service team has been sighted. If you want a response from them, create a humorous post such as this one:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...?threadid=3066

Cz's only post in 2002 and it continues to ignore the dozens of questions currently waiting on these forums to be answered or at least acknowledged.

I love humorous posts but want information. Lately all we get is 'silence' and 'what questions'?

Scorus

Perfect example!

Scorus:

Isn't this a perfect example of what customer service should be doing? Defusing a situation that is rife with tension with a little of that wacky Funcom humor & a smileycon?

(Waiting for everyone elses laughter to die down)

Okay, seriously - this has gotten ridiculous. In the last week (since January 2nd, time for everyone to go back to work!), Cosmik has posted 7 times, Cz once. That's the extent of the customer relations we've gotten. The "in production" site hasn't been updated since the 20th, approx. 3 weeks, and according to one rogue dev guy, we're a scant 2 weeks away from 13.6. Does anyone see a problem/pattern here.

Sigh, I went a did the deed last night. Cancelled my account, but unfortunately I was so optimistic when I signed on for this mess I opted in for the 3 month program, and it was just renewed 2 weeks ago. So I've got 10 more weeks with a cancelled account to see if any major improvements are made in either customer service or gameplay. I'm not holding my breath - anyone want to make any bets?

Oh and did I mention that we've STILL never seen a response to the Engineer top 10 list (just thought I'd throw that in again for giggles, Cos - I'm guessing we won't here anything unless I give you a cookie. Want an Oreo?)

(Anyone want to make a 2nd bet? IU bet if Cosmik DOES respond, it'll be a cookie comment, nothing of substance, and there will be a smileycon at the end)

Wink /me smiles

hmmmm i'm not only selling stims ....

/me looks left and right

ya, i got some mmmmm *cookies*, too ...

if they are for cosmik, we can even talk about a ermm price reduction of sorts .....

/me makes a very serious face when talkin about price reductions

hmmmm i used to deal with donuts, too .... but i'm runnin low on ressources with them ....

i got some kind of *iron ration* tho if it's sort of an emergency .....
    tradeskillz ?

Don't worry, he'll be here soon.... I stole his cookies and his smily

*hides*

Although I'm pretty much satisfied with the game currently, lots things do need a lot of work, and we really need to know which changes are on their way, and also to know when a particular problem have been officialy acknowledged (even if it's just some kind of "it's a top priority problem for us, so you'll see a fix someday" - I've always been amazed by how much "top priorities" a company can have at the same time btw)

So... I just hope that we'll soon have more information about the next patch than a two line post from one of the developper lost in the middle of some random thread.

*is proud anyway to have got one of the few answers from CS representatives these days with his one month old retarded post*