Thread: Is nano programming worth it if its not green?

Question Is nano programming worth it if its not green?

I am posting this a few places to get some various opinions...

NTs and MPs can raise nano programming by 5 per level. Is it worth it for those classes that can only raise it 4 per level to invest the IP?

The reason I ask is that I like the convenience of making my own implants, even though I like to play classes other than NTs and MPs.

I don't think it's worth it if it's not green, atleast not for doing your own implants, you won't get enought skill for it
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Don't waste IP's on it. If you want an implant made, it shouldn't be a problem getting a hold of an Nano Technician...I always help people when they ask me
    Sunburner
    Apprentice Nano-Technician

with nanoprograming maxed till my 60's I always had problems making a the set of implants I wanted on my MP. Now that Im aproaching my title cap in my 80's I'll have a chance to max it out once more and can get my next set of implants constructed... this is with the +20 general buff and +90some advanced symbol manipulation.... if it isnt green it *really* isnt worth it for making your own implants since some things (shining chest or head i think) require *alot* of skill to construct.

I have to agree.So many NT working for tips these days.

I haven't been offered tip yet, but maybe I should consider it
    If people give me money fine, otherwise I'm just a kind person that does it for free...
    Sunburner
    Apprentice Nano-Technician

I always tip the NT for helping me assembling implants. I usually give what the bright cluster costs in the shops.
    $
    ::. Anarchin, OT Fixer, Legion .::

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    The difference is that you dont need a brain to camp things

I usually tell people that donations are accepted but not needed if they ask what I charge to make implants. Only time I actually charge to make implants is if i have to change implants to assemble someone's implant since it's a pain really.

What's the going tip rate for getting an implant made?
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

It's great to see a lot of people think NT's are the only ones with a green NP skill...maybe they'll leave MP's alone