Thread: Do lv100+ players use the Shopping Channel to sell stuff?

Do lv100+ players use the Shopping Channel to sell stuff?

I'm starting to find that in order to find the best QL-100+ equipment, one has to go where players find these items. When I go to a place like Broken Shores, I see people yelling for wanting to buy and sell items. Nobody seems to be using the Shopping Channel anymore. What's the story with that? Should Funcom set up the shopping channel so no mater where you care in the game, you should see every post in that channel regardless of the zone?

It isn't regardless of the zone.

When i'm in Tir there is alot of selling on the shop channel and when i'm in Tir county it's rare that someone says something. It's only per zone i think.

I havn't had any shopping channel on since I got lvl 50 with my first character, so much spam.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

So it looks like if I want to buy QL100+ items, I have to wander around the zones and look for popular hangouts where lv100+ camp. Wonderful.

Mkae the 100+ Shopping Chan world wide

Maybe if Funcom made the 100+ channel Rubi-Ka wide it would be used....note, still being one clan and one Omni

Note that im saying 100+ i don't want every newbie on the face of the planet spamming their crap at the same time (or at all but that is another matter )

As it is now it is simply too much work to actually sell any items if i don't know they are very sought after and many people are looking to buy them ( for example i have a the ql 189 Summon Caco Demon withc i don't even bother selling because of the time it would take to sell it...)
    Fleh the man-eating lvl 171 sabretooth...oh no wait, that would be PvP wouldn't it...nm then

I've had problems selling anything over QL75 really (this is on RK2) and almost never bother with it for that simple reason. If nobody in the guild wants the item 9 times out of 10 it just gets dumped on the nearest vendor. Likewise I havent bothered to even attempt to buy something from another player for quite some time just because the odds finding anything im actually looking for in trade somewhere in any reasonable timeframe is slim to none at best.

I find myself giving away the gear I have outgrown/dont use to my friends and they do the same. I have collected 4 pieces of my Q200 armor set this way and given a few away as well.

I dont sell my stuff, I give it to my needy friends.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL