Thread: Attacked in general store!?!

Question Attacked in general store!?!

Hi!

I'm not sure this is a bug, nor if it has been anounced earlier on theese threads. Thing is, when i went to NL general store just to buy som nanorechargers i saw a engineer pet attack a player in the shops, offcourse i immediately attacked the pet who was green to me (im lvl 75 dr btw) and allmost killed it. It zoned out of the store before i capped the bastard

I tried to send /petition about it and ask, but it took to long for me to get an answer reguarding this issue.

Anyone know how this could happen? I have allways thought that if you enter a shop you shouldn't get attacked. Feel free to send a /tell to drwizzz anytime.

Thx for your help!!

//drwizzz
    Last edited by Uhohoh; Jan 4th, 2002 at 11:21:24.

If an engineer leaves the bot in another zone (logs out, issue /pet wait and leave the zone, etc), it becomes a normal NPC monster. So you can attack it since shops are 75% zones.

So in actuality, you were helping the bad guy who was molesting a pet that was minding its own business shopping...

Originally posted by Barakon
    So in actuality, you were helping the bad guy who was molesting a pet that was minding its own business shopping...
    Hey! That pet could be Omni!!