Thread: NT's Area Effect Nukes attack friendly MP pets!

Exclamation NT's Area Effect Nukes attack friendly MP pets!

Hi,

I know there was a bug with AE's attacking everyone in a team until recent when you fixed it, but it seem's you missed out pets on that. I was in a team yesturday which was all Omni except for myself being Neut. We were in 20k killing NPC's like so many do and I was AE nuking groups of NPC's where where congregating on our nice friendly Atrox shaped meatsheild
    All was fine till we somehow managed to loose our MP (died after catching an aggro). I continued to AE the NPC's but was also then hitting the dead MP's pets. Which then also aggroed on me, and it seems a couple of other members of the team (not massively sure about the latter but I definatly got hit by them).
    Anyhow, just a warning, dont AE if you loose an MP in your team.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

So that's why I get the messages about my pet being attacked by my team mates every time I die.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

Yes, the pet becomes owner-less and behaves like a self guided NPC when he/she/it has no master.

That's really nothing new. I don't think that is a bug. I have an NT and know when to stop AOE nuking when a MP or other pet owner dies.

Altaire

Well its a pretty new "bug" anyhow. As originally (pre patch 13 when AE's effected everyone in the team) they never effected them. So it's either a bug or a new desired feature for NT's to not get along with pets. If it is a new feature of AE's that it would have been nice to have been told about it.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!