Thread: Chat Client

Chat Client

just so you know..you are unable to talk to someone while your friends list load in the chat client...and since im unable to play ive been forced to use that to contact people.....and it takes time to load that list....

Wash all the names in the "unknown" buddy list and you'll be fine.
    Last edited by Unexpected; Dec 28th, 2001 at 09:22:48.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

that would take forever....

No just 2 sec.
    Just type :

!cc rembuddy ?

... in your chat line.

Cool eh ?
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

ahh nice...but some of the persons who belongs on friends list have been dropped dwon there...

This command is removing all the "unknown" ppl recorded. It does not touch friends that are on or offline. I use it very frequently and never had any problem with it.

Just don't forget the "?"

If a friend sends you a tell wehn your offline they get bumped dow nto unknow..get me now?

Oh didn't know that bug.

Anyway just do it once, flush the huge list a "unknown" if you are unlucky you'll be able to get back 1 or 2 flushed friends very easily I guess.

yeah your right....thx for the command by the way

no problemo