Thread: Bugs, New and Old (as of 13.5)

Bugs, New and Old (as of 13.5)

Backpacks and Inventory shuffling about *still*. Inven hasnt worked properly since i started way back in June.

Small backpack is full, i buy a medium backpack, i transfer from small to medium, and am told medium bag is full whilst there are 3 items are still left in small pack.

Get agro'd whilst in car, from then onwards cannot get out of car, use kits, cast spells, attack, etc etc until i zone.

Agro on doc's is way over the top. Im spending all night being frenzied by mobs, who refuse to taunt off even unto death.. someone does 100% of damage to a mob and it completly ignores them whilst chasing me? This frenzy is caused by a heal or 2, or even the tick of regen from our long term hp buff. Its more or less making the game unplayable, as its just not any fun grouping and doing PvE vs more than a single mob.

Message spam. Im getting messages off every single "tick" of a regen buff or HoT. If someone gives me a regen buff or humidity extractor etc i get spammed with messages telling me how much i nano/hp i get back. When grouped with a team every 30 secs i get spammed with regen messages. If using HoTs it fills the screen, if someone is buffing me too the chat window is almost unintelligble.

Game crashes alot when starting. Need to End Task Anarchy.Exe several times before i finally get in.

It doesnt remember that ive turned OOC off.

When travelling outdoors, even with all view distances maxed, mobs are drawn 10-20ft in front of me. When chased, mobs barely visible behind me will be hitting with melee damage.
    Last edited by bleh; Dec 22nd, 2001 at 04:51:32.

Not sure about the rest but OOC is zone wide for every zone. if you turn it off in newland, it will still be on in tir, tir county, and greater tir county. I found you need to turn it off in every zone you enter and it will remember each individually.

Annoying, but the channel is independent in each and every zone.

Chest-found ammunition does not stack with store-bought ammunition.

Not sure why this is. There's no difference in quality level, or description of the item by shift-left click/'t'. Not really major, but it's slightly annoying to have an extra slot taken up. Major drag, especially, for Agents using low-clip rifles. Most other guns can take a 25 clip and ask for more, but it takes three or four reloads for some of the rifles.

Thanks for the list. I'll pass these onto QA to make sure they get the proper attention.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Re: Bugs, New and Old (as of 13.5)

Originally posted by fiercechild

Get agro'd whilst in car, from then onwards cannot get out of car, use kits, cast spells, attack, etc etc until i zone.
    This is the one kicking me! And it happens when in missions also, though my car is still in the slot, of course. I'm betting this is an offshoot of that change.

Scorus