Megabio
    Originally posted by WillForce
    hope you have fun when they fix the overequipping issue mega
    im lvl 71 nano engie casting that same pet without MP buffs
    i prefer not to use overequipping because i SOLO
    but im not soloing red or even orange
    im soloing green
    with my health i cant afford to do orange or higher

Level 71, you should still summon an orange pet.

Using QL 90 implants, expertise buffs, int boost, stam/agil boost. That will make you summon an orange pet. If you use heal nanos, you can easily solo light reds.

prefer not to use overequipping because i SOLO

Where is this logic?
    It makes no sense at all.
    ~Chris

Not all are as lucky as you to have a pet to take the hits for us, we cant heal, eng got pet, MP got 3 pets, doc heals, NT got nothing...

We get alot of aggro, ALOT.. i have teamed with one enf, ONE enf who is able to keep the aggro away from me, dunno what he is doing right, or what the others are doing wrong, but thats how it is, and i think its not my job to tell others how to play their prof.

NT is a combat prof, we dont even do as much dmg as enfs and soldiers, even traders with a crit buff outdamage me, we are supposed to be able to solo, it says in the discription we are supposed to be the best solo prof in the game at high lvls, we are not, i dont care if i can solo reds, not as long as it takes 30 mins to do so...

The real problem is of course we dont get enough offensive advantages to compensate for our defensive disadvantages, and for the disadvantages both breed and prof plays a role.

Is this hard to understand? Deal with it? LOL, no.. im not gonna deal with it, im gonna whine about it, we got problems, its something 99.999 % of the NTs above lvl 100 agree on, so i want some compensation, and i want it soon...
    Last edited by Garzu; Dec 21st, 2001 at 04:11:16.
    NT phone HOME!!

Greys and greens resist you a lot because of the way that a MOB gets a +10000 bonus to all of its resistances if one more shot/offensive nano would leave it dead.

It usually takes me 10 seconds to get a mob down to half health and then another 50 seconds to finish it off.
    Last edited by dire11; Dec 21st, 2001 at 06:23:57.

at 71 nanomage engie you should be using ql 110 to 125 implants not 90
    that is if you maxed treatment like you should of been doing
    and with self buffs that will give you a QL 88 to 91 pet

why is it logical that because i solo i dont want to overequip using MP buffs?
    because of bragging rights
    because i dont want to waste 30 min searching for an MP everytime i need to summon a pet
    30 min spent searching for buffs is better spent making xp and cash
    if i was to get MP buffs everytime i needed a pet
    i would be spending probably 3 hours a nite looking for MP's

and you dont need MP buffs to get a decent pet if you started as a nanomage
    MP lvl 139 Mysticknight

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12