Thread: Is this what it is all about?

Is this what it is all about?

1. Gather a group (15-60 minutes)
    2. Go hunting (60-480 minutes of 1) choose target 2) attack 3) use brawl/fling/burst/auto/etc when available)
    3. Get better items + nanos + ability to use them
    4. Goto 1, but now against "harder" opponents, which now is just as challenging as hunting the previous opponents because you now have better equipment and skill for it.

Missions are a joke. How about some kind of adventure/puzzlesolving factor? Mobs are stupid. C64 games had more AI in their opponents. They either attack you or won't. Mission completion XP reward is a joke too. "Hurray, 300xp!". I get the same xp extracting plasma from monster parts. You can easily spend 50k on a mission terminal to get a mission with any item of interest as a reward.

The story is a joke. How does the story affect anyone? It's nothing but video clips released every now and then that don't have anything to do with the actual gameplay. It hasn't been anything but that 1.2.3.4. loop for me.

How many monster/mob-objects are there? I've seen the same mobs since level one. Eye-Q's, Bio's, Claw's.. i've been playing for couple of months (lvl 70ish) and i think i've only seen around 15 unique monsters.

How many players are there? Is there any server monitor that tells the amount of people playing? Maybe funcom doesn't want to publish the information because that would look bad. MMORPG would look like MORPG because MASSIVE just isn't there. I always see the same people. I'm playing on Rubi-Ka 2.

And what's up with the EULA? I'm getting sick of that screen. Why is it there? I don't have to press AGREE every time i play other games.
    Last edited by Kimmo; Dec 20th, 2001 at 12:16:50.