Thread: I am Hella Pissed !

Angry I am Hella Pissed !

Dare u ask why ?

Well let me tell u a little story.

OK last nite while doing a mission i came across a pistol , tacticle png revolver .90 somthing or other.And i thot to my self hey that looks pretty cool , oh and look at that only pistol skill , but it was a Ql 21 and i am level 25 so i thought now way im going to equipe this instead of my The Original Plasma Emiter Ql 45 i had on at the time. So i finished the mission headed to trade to find this ultra cool long gun in a a higher Ql maby like Ql 44-45ish.
    Well after an hour of shop hopping i found it . Ok let me back track alittle the reason i wanted this gun was not because it did good damage , cause it didnt , and not cause it had a good rate of fire ,it was only slightly beter than my current weapon, but because it looked really cool you know black grip sliver barrol black thing on the muzzel ,man this gunna look sweet. Well i found one dont remember the reqs but i knew it was doable ,im a crat w/ a plus 20 pistol buff , + 20 general buff, Agi buff gives me an extra point , and i could get a wrangle from a guld mate for +70 or what ever. Well i still need +20 to Pistol , ok implant time,
    so back to shop hopping, and i could only use a shining right arm , the other two bright and faded cnflicted w/ my implants needed to up my nano skillz .But finnaly i found one Ql 50 + 20 to pistol and the right arm implant .Ok did i mention i am a crate well i need 126 in NP , so i had to find somone to put it together for . i know wut yur thinking and 126 NP big whoop alot o ppeeps have that miniscle amount of NP, and thats wut i thought . BUt u know whut took me another 30min of shouting , and telling the trade channel whut i needed and 5k in credits ,still no big deal , all in the name of AO right? So i go to a surgry clinic install the implant , whompa to 20k find guild member to get the wrangle, self buff crat+20 , gen+20 to pistol ,un equipe my old guns and bam i got on my new ultra cool looking Tactcle PNg.90 or whut ever its called . So then i do what everone else would do hit F8 to see how cool my new gun looks . Well you know what , MY GUN LOOKS LIKE A FRIGGIN DESERT REET. UHH....FUNCOM.......WTF?

OK in closing i would just like to say something i have said b4, FUNCOM QUIT RECYCLYING GRAPHICS THIS SUX, FIX THIS NOW!!!

PS Iknow this sounds really trivial in respect to the number of other problems the game has, but for me it was a real downer.

Xenonig Level 26 Crat
    Nanomage
    Oh and I'm Omni

LoL, yea the gun's icon does look impressive (like freedom arms) but when worn it looks damn ugly and tiny as hell.

I always play in 3rd person =)