Thread: Proof of missing playing fealds.....

Proof of missing playing fealds.....

i been saying for a long time that there where mission playing fealds.... zones that and not been enabled yet. i finaly found proof of it.

1. there is NO way to WALK to broken shores. there is a zone missing between brokent shores and galway county.

2. The Spur is a zone that is NOT enabled. but there is a map in the shops for it. also The Reck is another zone that is the same way.

i estimate that about HALF the zones are NOT enabled yet. i am not shure if they where not finished or if they are finished and there just wating for a story event to enable them.
    i do know there IN the client.... there are alot of textures that i have never seen (yet) sooo i guess funcom has alot of surprises in store.

i beleave jobe when it is enabled will add atlease 3 zones to the map.... each fairly large. i think the zones that will be added with the fabiled Jobe patch will be....

"bay of rome" directly south of galaway county
    "sea of jobe" Directly south of bay of rome.

both will probably be intended for level 50-150 players.

whell it should prove to be intristing anyway.
    Last edited by Lozer; Dec 14th, 2001 at 22:52:28.
    Level 132 Nano-Techniction <---- Retired till NT fix
    Level 72. Engineer <---- why is my pet running the wrong way?
    Level 69. Agent <---- Retired sence Concealment Nerf.
    Level 58. Adventure <---- TONS of lost ip.
    Level 41. Meta.<--- Mp's are too uber.
    Level 30. Enforcer <---- press "Q" and watch tv.
    Level 29. Doc <---- Can't..... Find.... Group.....

Quote of the week "When people complain equally about all of the classes, then the game is balanced."

Though I would love to see Job activated, I think it is a pipe dream. They are scrambling to fix the game too much to add new zones.

I hope that I am wrong in this btw.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL