Thread: Nano Cristal Production

Question Nano Cristal Production

/Salute

I don't know if i'm writing this message on the right place, but i got a question about the Nans cristal construction ( as it's written in the subbject )

Well i'm an NT lvl 34, and i tried to make some Nano Cristals. The first part of this construction is quite easy and not too expensive (the program compilation).
    But the second part seems to be tremendous Hard and the most expensive thing i have ever seen !!!!
    First of all, finding a Carbonrich Rock appears to be a miracle (i never find one). Some of my friends find one or two on the last months (that's not very much ). But all of those Rock are QL >10.

By reading the book "Nano construction", the tools needed for the Crystal construction cost more than 200 000 cr (for just one tool, and you need 2).

I made a little calculation :
    If you have an Instruction Disc QL 10 and a Rock QL 10, the construction costs you about 20 500 cr
    But if the Rock is QL 14 (not so different), th cost is more than 600 000 cr !!!!!!!

Can you explain me this ENORMOUS difference, and also why those damn rock are so hard to find !

Ardeon, NT from SkyTek

Im level 125 now and in all of my career i think i only found two or three of carbonite rich rock. One when i was lvl30ish and one just now, a very fine ql200 carbonite rock.

I think they too rare to too make nanomaking a useful skill to invest in now.