Thread: Caves inside buildings!

Caves inside buildings!

Why is it that I get a mission, I go out to a building off in the world somewhere, enter the building through a door, and inside is a CAVE?

How can a cave be inside a building?

Aren't there enough horrible cave missions in the game without making more of them inside buildings?

And how can a cave have a locked door? The "doors" are made of vines! How can vines be locked?

How do I carry a car in my backpack?

I assume that the car is not really a physical object, but is some sort of nanobot created car.

Talking those are nanobot created vines

that can hook into each other complexly

Hehe

I always wonder why I get caves in the middle of Rome.

And the "unlocking vines" thing has often crossed my mind -- I mean, I beat the crap out of large, metal A-5000 Elite bots with my bare hands. You'd think I could slice or punch open a vine door with little effort, but nope, I have to unlock it.
    Babette, Frenetic, Misophist, Yardleigh.
    "I am the queen of France!!!"

Rejected.
    Ah, L'Amour!
    Bitter Films

Heh. And think about the *trapped* locked vines...

I've also noticed occassionally in missions, I'll come across a locked door that I can pass through. It doesn't block passage at all (not sure if it blocks line of sight). But I can get a quick 90-100 xp by turning around and unlocking it anyway; so the game obviously realizes there is a door there. Go figure.

Fashal
    OT Adventurer