Thread: Old Topic Revisited--Token Rewards

Old Topic Revisited--Token Rewards

Just wanted to bring this back up incase it has been forgotten. Due to how much harder it is to get tokens after ~50, ~100, ~150..respectively there should also be an increased reward.

Plain and simple:

LV >= 51 = 2 tokens
    LV>=101 = 3 tokens
    LV>=151 = 4 tokens

The effect would be cut out the boring job of token farming during lower levels. Personally, I started out as a neutral and didn't change till lv ~30. Since, at that time I didn't understand the importance of tokens, I didn't start working on getting them till ~lv44. I now have ~90 but it's really wearing me down just to get the 120 tokens I should have had at lv 50... I don't think I can bear to run missions every night for 4 months again just to make it to ~250, 450? for level 75. Now I know that this is not supposed to be something that I am forced to do but I am very methodical so...

The only other option is to start back at lv 1 and more or less do the same thing for 5 or 6 months plus lv up again. If we got more tokens at later levels it would encourage more people to hunt, explore, and not have to worry so much about how hard it's going to be later to get their tokens for that level.
    Sinclare
    LV 63 Adventurer
    RubiKa2

bump
    Sinclare
    LV 63 Adventurer
    RubiKa2