Thread: Newbie implant question

Newbie implant question

I install a nano cluster into an implant and it says I can put 2 more clusters into it. How do I go about doing this. the one time I tried to put more clusters into it, it didn't work.

3 factors

First:

The cluster must be the right QL to be installed. The cluster must be at least the level of the implant (actually the cluster can be lower than the implant, and the number of lvls below appears to increase as you increase QL).

Ex: QL 19+ abc cluster will install into
    a QL 20 xyz implant. (not sure if a QL 18
    will install into the QL 20 implant though).

Second:

Each cluster has a specific implant it needs to be installed into, and once that location in the implant is filled, there is no going back.

The above being the case, there is quite an art/science to implants. Plan out you entire set of implants so you get the effect you want for you character.

Third:

Nano Programming skill. You will receive a msg if your NP skill isn't high enough to install a cluster into an implant. You can either raise your skill or pay someone else who has enough NP to install the cluster.

Skara

So can I put 3 clusters into one implant? And if I can how?

you can put one of each shining, bright, and faded cluster into each implant.

Buuuut, some clusters go in the same spot (See Shining Matter Creation and Shining Time&Space - both head).

For creation, at least, shining goes in head, bright goes in hand, and faded goes in eye.

you CANNOT put a shining into an eye (or anywhere else besides head).

Shift-Click on cluster to see where it goes.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!