Thread: Opening - Presidential Political Advisor

Exclamation Opening - Presidential Political Advisor

There is an opening as Presidential Political Advisor (PPA) in the Knights of Rubi-Ka.

The PPA answers directly to the President.

Situation:
    There is a difficult political situation on Rubi-Ka at the moment. This concerns the members of Knights of Rubi-Ka, in the daily life. This calls for tough decisions for the President.

There are often meetings between the Clan Leaders in the Clan Leaders Council (CLC), and there are also meetings with representatives from the Council of Truth, as shown in the Referendum.

The PPA must be genuine interested in politics and must be able to attend the meetings, witch the President orders. The PPA has to give a summary of the meetings to the President after each meeting where the President is not present. The PPA has to speak out and make the Order heard at the meetings after guiding lines given by the President. The PPA has to organize search for information which is important, this to make the right decisions. Therefore is cooperation with other advisors essential, especially Agents.

Other:
    The meetings usually starts on Saturdays:
    10 PM EST
    9 PM CST
    8 PM MST
    7 PM PST
    3 AM GMT
    Have this in mind.

Other questions can be forwarded directly to the President at: president@knights.no

Se also information on: www.knights.no/ao

Do i have to join the guild to apply for the job, or can i work outside the guild? (already have a guild)

"...already hava a guild..."

I am gratefull for your interest, Mr. n0th1ng

I will recomend you to contakt me on e-mail:

president@knights.no

Best regards

President
    Knights of Rubi-Ka

Post Position is taken...

The postition for Presidential Political Advisor has been taken.

Best regards

Knights of Rubi-Ka.

www.knights.no/ao