Thread: Envisioned - less annoying mission system (minor changes)

Envisioned - less annoying mission system (minor changes)

Missions terminals are very annoying. On average i reckon I've spent 1/2 to an hour each time I want to do a mission wading through acres of rubbish. If I want something actually valuable or worthwhile it can take far longer.

Changes:

a) Take out the stupid clothes. Nobody is going to do a mission for one of Miir's latest creations that can be bought in a shop for <2k. They just waste my time wading through them.

b) Make the reward (cred, xp & item) visible as soon as the window opens. I'd lay money that nobody reads any of the silly text after their first handful of missions. Why shuold I have to scroll down everytime to find the bit I am interested in?

c) Give me mission items with a slight preference for my profession. OK I don't expect *all* items to be appropriate but right now about 1 in 15 armor items is usable for me, 1 in about 100 weapons and probably 1 in 30 nanos. The random selection needs to be tweaked so that it is marginally more likely to offer items (especially nanos) suitable for the persons profession.

d) Dont keep offering me implants - they come up far to regularly.

e) Tattoos - come off it whats all that about. Either make them rare enough to be worthwhile having or, if they are going to be the reward for every third mission then take them out of missions and put them in shops.

Mission terminals are really spoiling my AO experience right now.

Oh and another thing. Fix the distribution of items. Why do I get offered 10 times as many Bau Cyber items as Omni Pol?