Thread: Its over equiping if YOU cant do it.

Wink Its over equiping if YOU cant do it.

I think that a very simple soultion to the overequiping problem would to simply make all nf buffs self olny. This would make it VERY difficult for any calss to over equip anything by any large margin. Traders would still have theirs... but thats what they do... This would ensure that everyone could only equip what THEY were able to.

Question Oh, for the love of nano...

Then how are you going to equip that high level nano formula you stated you want in another post?

Self buffs, implants, and IP increases?

Alternatively, you could try to get buffed and equip better armor and weapons/nano formulas. It would help you with those 100% missions at lvl 54...

But then you would be "overequipping"

Believe me, it gets much harder from there. At lvl 65 with my over-equipped agent (QL 135 gun, 2200 AC) I have trouble with 60% difficulty missions.

Also if all buffs are self only. Whats the points of getting into Groups?

Funcom, if you decide to do this... can you wait a day or two.. i wanna equip my new QL 90 implants

heh i have seen some crazy ideas presented before, but this one may take the cake.

i guess you never get "overequipped" with HP buffs when you group do ya?

hehe.. the best one yet, DOCS HEALS ARE SELF ONLY

ROFLOL

(even the team ones)
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Wink ok

Ok. if ya dont like all of the buffs being self only, then just make all the non-team orientated buffs self only, make docs able to cast heals on others, and all the team buffs (like adv team morph and fixer team grid). Or you could just make all of the buffs that allow overequiping self only (like iroc circle and essence of).

and btw: the purpose of groups is to take on bigger monsters that give more xp. not to overequip items.