Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For those in doubt, within OmniTek.

Hmmm, if I'm not a citizen of Rubi-Ka then why does the public addressing system announcements always start with "Attention Citizens of Rubi-Ka”?

Nowhere does it say if I choose Omnitek as an employer that am striped of citizenship.

The TBA can't be tried, according to Omnitek, we do not exist.

And when I walked through that Omni door, I only heard benefits, not warnings.

Show me on the web site where it shows that 1/4 of what you say is true.

One thing is for sure, you will never take down the TBA. The farce of a trail proved that.

Originally posted by CaptFallout
    I hope that TBA gets a taste of justice for their past actions.

You must remember, you are an employee and not a citizen. You do what Ross doesn't like and you're out.

Applying for employment was your warning. Don't say you didn't know.

The trial was of course in order. To suggest otherwise would mayhep be a crime in its own right.

The trial was also clear about what is OmoniTeks will. It was clearly, and rightously stated that Truwind and the assasin of her is to be looked upon as criminals, untill they repent. If TBA continue to work against the will of OmniTek, they will of course also be looked upon as criminals. And criminals, can ofcourse be put to trial induvidual, even if theire organisation can not.

Beware Mr. Bogus, it might be so, that your selection of friends are soon to be looked upon as criminals, and mayhep even you.

But have no fear, the doors to Omni-Reform will always be open.
    Father Chagidiel
    High priest in The Church of OmniTek

I know who my friends are as well as my enemies.

Plus none of you supporters of amnesty have answered the question of a clanner ( known to hostile to Omnitek) should be allowed to judge an Omnitek employee, in an Omnitek court?

Don't hide behind the "will of Ross" line, tell us what you think.

Some advice for you Chagidiel. "Those that would trade freedome for security deserve nether". Ben Franklyn.

Originally posted by Chagidiel
    Beware Mr. Bogus, it might be so, that your selection of friends are soon to be looked upon as criminals, and mayhep even you.

But have no fear, the doors to Omni-Reform will always be open.

I am NOT a suporter of the amnesty, I do NOT like the amnesty, but I WILL obey my work directives, thus live by the amnesty. This is what OmniTek ask of me in return for what I get from OmniTek.

You should do the same Mr Bogus.

So, now you know what I think, but that does not matter, since it is my actions I will be jugded upon, and my actions have been, are and will be loyal to OmniTek what ever it asks of me! If that had not been the case, I would have been a clanner, or mayhep neutral. That is what makes us employees within OmniTek.

The possibility to look beyond petty personal feelings and thoughts, for the greater good of our caretaker OmniTek.

It is NOT to hide, when refering to the will of Ross, since his will is, till stated otherwise by OmniTek, the will of OmniTek. Now what would be the point of being employed by OMniTek if one would not obey to its whishes?

I do not know of any Ben Franklin, though his remark of freedom sounds like a clanner to me...
    Father Chagidiel

Oshovah

You will all be judged, but not from omni nor clan.

You will all stand in front of RubiKa, and then all you have done in your life will have been in vain.
    All will return to the planet some day.

This is one of the strofes of the prophecy...

That was not the question, the question was

"Plus none of you supporters of amnesty have answered the question of a clanner ( known to be hostile to Omnitek) should be allowed to judge an Omnitek employee, in an Omnitek court? "

Please answer the question.

Originally posted by Chagidiel
    I am NOT a suporter of the amnesty, I do NOT like the amnesty,

The greater good

The question is always this...

What will be needed in order for the pain to end...

And Chagidiel... We must speak...

I am Oshovah, the farsighted...

Mr. Bogus, what the trial proved was that Omni-Tek can (and will) punish rogue organizations such as TBA.

So what if Omni-Tek won't acknowledge TBA? It's made up of Omni guilds!

Arrest them all, and try them all. Simple as that.

Next!

It was a trial held by OmniTek. So it is a descion OmniTek should do, not you and I, Mr Bogus.

Do not question OmniTek.
    Father Chagidiel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12