Thread: PvP Zones

Post PvP Zones

Everywhere outside cities and their outlying areas (Tir & Tir County) should be 25% or even 0%.. Many people have said that this would make hunting and missioning completely impossible, but UO was like that for 3 years without any problems. It adds an aspect of realism and fun and risk to the game. As it is, pkers all sit in one small area and fight or whatever, if the pvp areas were spread out, the pkers could spread out, and there would be fewer gankers etc. waiting in tir arena and MMD. As well, there could be criminal lists, bounties, and people who kill their own team could be booted from that faction. Also there could be special rules in the arenas, like only one person onto another person at a time, and that people with pets must be in the same suppression gas as their pets to allow their pets to fight etc.

Not for me

Umm, no thanks. Personally I'd move on if A-O went in this direction. Given the poll results on the page, I probably wouldn't be alone. What's the most recent % of players selecting pvp as the most important element of the game, 10% or so?