Thread: Fix the spawn!

Fix the spawn!

Why does funcom keep screwing up the spawn? On RK2 at least, most of the popular grouping sites are all empty, because spawn is so messed up. Temple clan side has half a dozen mobs. Blaster beetles spawn every 30 mins. There are very few areas you can hunt decently anymore.

Spawn was good at one time several patches ago. And it just seems to get worse and worse. Why Funcom?
    Tiphany of Freedom's Edge
    82 Trader on RK2

booo to blasters go do one of the camps in 20k its much more exp/time efficant (i cant spell). Anyway theres a bunch of places to hunt if u know where gimmie a tell i might can gve ya some advice

swick out
    -If u have fun its a good day...erm um night, oh whatever u know what I mean!

-Any moron with a pack of matches can start a fire. Raining down sulfur takes a huge level of endurance. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer.- Dogma

-It hurts doesn't it? Your hopes dashed, your dreams down the toilet. And your fate is sitting right besides you. - Rounders

-Swicky is trying having fun -

-Master Rock Collector-

-Proud Member of Ecodisaster-

For Tiph, I've been fine in 20k, etc.. But I've been working on my engie and I've been going to Clon**** for hunting in the 20's-30's. I made it to 40 last night, so now I'm in 20k.

So what are the grouping areas for levels 20-30-40 now?
    Tiphany of Freedom's Edge
    82 Trader on RK2

GTC temple spawn really isnt that bad. I see many mobs roaming about. For some reason I cant remember what i hunted when I was lvl 20. I remember lots of temple and eventually moved on to the shades in GTC.

Ill ask my lower lvl friends what they are hunting now, so much has changed I dont know what anymore.

swick out
    -If u have fun its a good day...erm um night, oh whatever u know what I mean!

-Any moron with a pack of matches can start a fire. Raining down sulfur takes a huge level of endurance. Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer.- Dogma

-It hurts doesn't it? Your hopes dashed, your dreams down the toilet. And your fate is sitting right besides you. - Rounders

-Swicky is trying having fun -

-Master Rock Collector-

-Proud Member of Ecodisaster-

Seeing as I was at level 20 a week or so ago, I know where to go. Go to Omni Forest. There are 3 mutant camps varying in hardness. The easiest one is directly east from the Omni Barracks, the others are SE from the first camp or roughly SE from the Barracks. Easiest think to do, I think, is to find a group with people your level and follow them to the areas. I think the coords for the 2nd hardest Mutant camp is 1550, 1650.
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato