Thread: Special Character Class?

Question Special Character Class?

I was in a shop in Newland the other day and there was a guy in there shopping who had no character class designation, he was neither an Atrox, Solitus, Nanomage, or Opifex.
    He still appeared as the blank char' you get before you choose a state when you create a character. I spoke to him and he said he was a 'special' character class?!?!?.
    I'm not that bright so maybe I've missed something but its the first time I've seen this, not sure, kinda cool though, anyone know anything about this?

all the best,

Max. a.k.a Dogleg.

Re: Special Character Class?

Originally posted by The Reflex
    I was in a shop in Newland the other day and there was a guy in there shopping who had no character class designation, he was neither an Atrox, Solitus, Nanomage, or Opifex.
    He still appeared as the blank char' you get before you choose a state when you create a character. I spoke to him and he said he was a 'special' character class?!?!?.
    I'm not that bright so maybe I've missed something but its the first time I've seen this, not sure, kinda cool though, anyone know anything about this?

all the best,

Max. a.k.a Dogleg.
    I think it is a bug that give is apparence a "blank char" out look.

Did you tried to "(T)arget" it and see in his description?

If yes, then you probably met a new treat to Rubi-Ka
    Suel, ADV, RK2
    Omni, my body is yours... But not my freedom.

Please forgive my frenchy english.

Thumbs up hi again

Thanks for the reply.

I did indeed do (t)arget on him, and it did in fact come back with 'breed=special'.

Which is, as I've said, rather cool.

again, all the best.

Max

Some players just have no class at all, but I guess thats a personality problem, huh?
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet

Smile Special Breed

I got a screenshot of one of these guys in Athens.. 4th Level Doc!

He said he was deleting the character so he is probably gone now.

http://home.rmci.net/nickp/breed.jpg

Wierd...

Lvl 40 Adventurer
    Lvl 15 MA

Talking

One time during the last beta test, I got disconnected while making a character, before choosing a breed.

When I logged back on and picked that character to finish making him, I was in the newbie area with a character that was "breedless" and "professionless".

It was quite amusing. Had fun running around and dancing for people.

I wonder if those classless and professionless chars are good. All skills and attributes green perhaps? :O
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

It's basically a bug in the creation process, yet I don't remember the specifics involved in recreating it.
    Pilker, OmniTek Fixer and Happy Traveller.

Root and Run - It's a way of life.