Thread: This Can't Be Right

This Can't Be Right

Am I missing something or ...

1. Are there really two Superior Quality Clan Supermarkets in Tir -- and no Advanced Quality Clan Supermarket? (I can't believe I'm going to Newland to shop.)
    2. Are there really no First Aid ampules or Treatment Kits in stores between QL30 and QL50?

I'm no rebel, but I seem to find Tir somewhat confusing to navigate in. Thus, I can't really help you with that part. Omni-1 does however offer a range of shops in all quality ranges.

As for the kits, the ql jumps from 30 to 50, yes. With luck you might find some q40ish sets as random mission loot, but it's not really anything to grow dependent on.
    Pilker, OmniTek Fixer and Happy Traveller.

Root and Run - It's a way of life.

Re: This Can't Be Right

Originally posted by Brad, STL/MO
    Am I missing something or ...

1. Are there really two Superior Quality Clan Supermarkets in Tir -- and no Advanced Quality Clan Supermarket? (I can't believe I'm going to Newland to shop.)
    2. Are there really no First Aid ampules or Treatment Kits in stores between QL30 and QL50?
    There is a basic, advanced and superior supermarket in Tir. There are also two 'special' (i.e. vehicle) stores. Imagine that the square city of Tir is divided into 9 zones.
    Basic- Underneath the Newland Whompa, center zone
    Advanced- West Central zone
    Superior- SW zone
    Special- NCentral zone
    Special- NW zone

There have been problems in the past with not all the ql's of treatment kits appearing in all the machines. Wouldn't surprise me if it were happening again.

Scorus

Re: This Can't Be Right

Originally posted by Brad, STL/MO
    [*]Are there really no First Aid ampules or Treatment Kits in stores between QL30 and QL50?[/LIST]
    All fixed QL items are one of the following series:
    1,5,10,15,20,30,50,70,80,90,100,110,125 (uh.. there is a 80 and a 100 right?)

Location of Tir Advanced general store

From the West Gate in Tir, head north until you see the weapon and armor signs (one is entrance to a basic weapon shop), turn around, and you will see a sign "Hardware." This is the entrance to the advanced general store in Tir.