Thread: Raise The Drop Rate For The Nullify Instructions Disc

Raise The Drop Rate For The Nullify Instructions Disc

So far nobody i knows have seen one or heard of one who has it.
    Why put it into the game and not make it available.Hell i got 4 beacon warp for engies yesterday and as usual no nullify. If you dont want us to have it say you made a mistake and take it out of the game --if it was ever there in the first place

Hmm..lemme guess all QL 90? If not i could use a team one

Carbonrich rock

They gotta raise the drop rate on the carbonrich rock or make ore available some other way too before the 100 or so instruction disks that are in the game will ever be worth a damn.

I have gotten a few carbon rocks, off mobs mostly, once in a chest. Just find the mobs that drop it!
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Yazule
    I have gotten a few carbon rocks, off mobs mostly, once in a chest. Just find the mobs that drop it!
    So tell us what mob you got it from!
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!

I found two carbonrich ore rocks last time I fought at the shades camp in Pleasant Meadows.

They also drop off of plainscales and ragescales. You know those big dinos with the tent on their back. You can find plenty of these creatures in mort.

As for the drop rate of the nullify disk, I say it sucks. Heck first you have to find a mob that drops Q90 loot which is a task in its own. Then you would have to camp the spot and hope to get something one day. Its some sillyass ****e if you ask me. Disks only seem to drop on 1:100 Mobs. Then you have to hope its the right one. Since there are about 50 or so different disks and the drop is completely random its almost impossible to find.

That isnt even mention most mobs never drop instruction dicks. So you could be hunting for it alooooooooooong time. With zero luck. Whatever this is just plain silly and should be fixed. No way it should be so hard when everything else was made so easy for the other professions. Only the fixers and the NTs got stuck with this god awful nano system for formulas given to us to make us better. Why shouldnt everyone be stuck with it so we dont look like crybabies. Then everyone would be crying and things would be fixed instead of the common response "O stop the crying NTs." BTW Garzu a guildmate of mine was lucky enough to buy a disk awhile back. So its does exist I am sure. Just to dang hard to find them. Also the liars out their that said they spawned in machines dead wrong, hence the reason for them being liars. This is because Cosmik stated they only dropped on mobs in disk form.

When you do find one just hope you find a trustworthy person to make it for you. Since this disk would easily sell for 10mill. That is enough creds to tempt any tradesperson :OP.