Thread: Crowd Control Bug!

Thumbs down Crowd Control Bug!

All my mezz nanos are effectivly useless now. When I start to cast I go into auto-attack, which of course makes the mob attack me.

The point of the mezz line is to prevent combat..
    Spindok, OT Bureaucrat

You are lucky to be one of us, Omni-Tek protects!

Yes I have the same problem, Impossible to use...I just lost tons of XP cause of it.
    Really really Annoying! Thought this was to be the crats patch :/

Well, I must say although it's quite annoying, it's not really a show stopper for me. I use my mezz nanos as effectively as before, and I use them frequently! You have to get used to pressing "Q" immediately after you start running the program. That works every time for me til now.

Sometimes it looks as if the mezz'ed mob continues to attack, but thats mostly only one shot (or nano cast) which it probably started before the mezz was landed successfully. So nothing to worry, if you have your agg-def slider that you don't auto-attack when attacked!

Anyway, I hope FC takes this new "feature" back soon.

What hurts me much more are the non-functional charm-lines of nanos. I was used to charm a mob and use it as an additional pet against other mobs (and that's what they are for, aren't they?). Now that doesn't work anymore (since 12.6 already, me thinks) and makes charms really useless! Even more now, when the duration has been increased - although a good change, you now end with a mob following you around for quite some time but not fighting for you, until the charm wears off and it starts fighting YOU immediately. And you don't want to sit in front of that mob waiting until it wears off to start fighting it again, do you?
    Trinar, lvl. 50 bureaucrat on RK-2

>>You have to get used to pressing "Q" immediately after you start running the program.<<

Thanks Toser, I will guve this a try.
    Spindok, OT Bureaucrat

You are lucky to be one of us, Omni-Tek protects!