Thread: Cannot Switch Weapons with total mirror sheild up......

Angry Cannot Switch Weapons with total mirror sheild up......

Funcom can you fix this extremly annoying bug, i know of any other nanos that cause your weapon.
    I believe it has to do with the long recharge time of the Nano skills in operative de-buff that is cast with the total mirror sheild, to prevent chain casting.

If you look at the In-Game stats on the Nano skills in operative you will notice that it has an extremly long recharge time, this maybe what is interfering with switching weapons.

Test it yourself funcom.
    it currently borked

Yup, very annoying bug. I hate it when I use my mirror shield as a last resort, only to find out that I'm stuck wielding my flashpoint isntead of my nova. If I'm lucky I can get off 2-3 shots for the duration of the shield when that happens. Not much help in that..

gah, double bump.

Soldiers where are you?

if you don't post here nothing will change!!!

Yup. Very annoying bug/feature indeed. They should also make it so that *any* version of the MK shield counts as a "higher quality" than every other reflect shield in the game. It blows when I can't cast the MK shield because I got some 15% reflect running that won't auto-terminate to let the Mk shield run.