Thread: Advantages

Advantages

Quite a while ago you implemented Omni-Tek ONLY armour. The clanners would be granted advantages etc... When are these advantages going to be implemented actually? I havent heard squat about this in a long time. Hope you get it implemented before the game ends.

Megabio

Re: Advantages

Originally posted by Odeen
    Quite a while ago you implemented Omni-Tek ONLY armour. The clanners would be granted advantages etc... When are these advantages going to be implemented actually? I havent heard squat about this in a long time. Hope you get it implemented before the game ends.

We get to dance on top of tents. You only have Baboons. So HA.
    ~Chris

personally i think the following items due to their description should be clan only

Sword of Sir Galahad (why would an omni wear a sword adorned with clan symbols)

Now for the big one
    -Nadir and Obtru ribbed steel
    Nadir was made by a highly loyal clan member and obtru was based on it so they should be only clan.

If the technology exists to suddenly make all peices of armor only wearable by a certain side (which is what the omni did to the omni pol armor which is essentially metaplast armor) then the clan should use this technology to limit the omni's ability to use their ribbed armor.

No way, Jose!

Originally posted by Oberon
    Now for the big one
    -Nadir and Obtru ribbed steel
    Nadir was made by a highly loyal clan member and obtru was based on it so they should be only clan.
    Now that's brilliant. And Omni would have how many choices for sense/agi armor after that? 1-2. Oh, are you going to leave us plain steel ribbed? How kind!

Nope. Either give Omni another sense/agi after making nadir/obtru clan only or give clan their own armor.

But I don't really think clan is supposed to have that "type" of advantage. Omni has the stuff, clans have the spirit.
    Babette, Frenetic, Misophist, Yardleigh.
    "I am the queen of France!!!"

Rejected.
    Ah, L'Amour!
    Bitter Films

Re: Re: Advantages

Originally posted by Megabio

We get to dance on top of tents. You only have Baboons. So HA.
    ~Chris
    hehe.. yep, and baboons on RK2 is a joke *went there trying to start a bar fight one night* Oh well, so much for me role playing. Heck we dont even have a story, so why roleplay?

RK2 is the redheaded stepchild of RK1
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Talking Deep Thought

HUMMM..

HA .. HA ..

What happened to our IP?

Clans were originally supposed to get more IP than omnis...what happened to that? The way it is now clanners get no bonuses like omnis who get Elite and various OT only stuff. Only thing clanners have going for them now is that our cities don't suck :P