Thread: Instead of IP wipe or something drastic...

Instead of IP wipe or something drastic...

Posted this in another thread but it's nestled in 300 other posts there so I decided to start it fresh. While people are delving deep into their math books or coding manuals most people are either trying really really hard not to think of simple fixes or just don't think a simple fix would do it. Maybe, maybe not, I don't know. But I did come up with a simple idea (not surprising since I have a simple brain :P).

Instead of wiping ip or coming up with complex math equations for the computer to check anytime your toon in the game farts (thus making me lag even MORE) why not just put a buff per stat counter on the nanos. Ok, that didn't come out right, let me try again.

Make it so that only 2 buffs (not including general buffs) can be aplied to any given skill at one time.

example

A level 55 enforcer has challenger and head cracker and general buff. He can slip into a ql 85 hammer with that. With the addition of a wrangle (depending on wrangle level) he can go much higher. With the 2 buff limit he'd have to drop one of those buffs (not the general buff) and take a lower ql hammer, but not so low that it really ticks off the uber-equippers out there. I think the word for that is compromise.

Anyway, like I said, a simple idea from a simple person.

Cheers

Oshikai

LOL

Yeah, and that's going to do what?

It will only make it even harder to solo grey monsters, wich is already difficult enough...

If they do that, they have to make monsters easier too. WAY EASIER
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

And?

What's your point?

They made the mobs harder because of over-equipped players? They can make them easier when they get rid of them.

Personally the people threatening to leave the game if funcom does anything I won't miss a bit. And I'm looking forward to a few of the people that left because of the over-equipping coming back. Much better class of people in my opinion.

Cheers

WHat lvl are you guys?????

I for sure dont even care how much that lvl 140 enforcer / soldier / ma or whatever is overequiped.
    I am a lvl 100 trader . I love to play in group , but once in a while i want to do some missions as i need cash. I wish i could overequip myself even more , as with my QL 145 armor + cloack , QL 147 Vektor QL 125 implants , i cant solo 50 % missions , hell i even have a hard time doing 30 % missions.

And as i heard it gets even worser if i lvl more. But thats the only thing that is left to me ,get in a team and lvl like hell , which is actually an easy thing to do.

I know some classes can solo , i am looking at the MA , Engy and MP. They have been revised classes and made stronger. Hell i saw an lvl 102 Engy solo a Cyborg Major etc.

Mobs at high lvl , in or out missions are way overpowered. Thats has to change BEFORE they do anything against overequiping.
    Why? Cause i know for sure FC will screw this up , stopping overequiping with having the mobs at same diff as now for example.

Do first the monsters , then the overequiping. Do it otherway around and people have to wait a month before they can do missions again.