Thread: Lag and Amnesty

Lag and Amnesty

whats going on with the amnesty? as if Trade and Entertainment weren't laggy enuff, throw a 100 clanners popping in and out of these two cities and the problem gets that much worse. the other day i had a record (note: this is astounding) 0.6 FPS going thru the middle of trade during peak hours. the wonderful graphics fix didnt do much to improve this, boosting it to an impressive 1.0 FPS. Not to mention that the guard spam flooding the chat window everytime a clanner walks by makes any conversation you happent to be having an exercise in frustration.

Omni Trade is a 100% supression. Clanners have always been allowed in it. Not only that, but there has been no increase in them, in omni trade. Omni Trade has ALWAYS been laggy.
    "By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising: kill yourself." --Bill Hicks
    "Have we turned into gerbils? People are paying money to walk up invisible steps over and over again." --Dennis Leary

Lightbulb didn't get the point did we?

Now us clanners can use the Omni shopping channels, so now it's actually interesting to hang around in trade. So there are probably more clanners in trade then it used to be.

I use the Omni trade channels for amusement on weekend nights.
    Damn, with those prices, omnis must hate each other.
    "By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising: kill yourself." --Bill Hicks
    "Have we turned into gerbils? People are paying money to walk up invisible steps over and over again." --Dennis Leary

I agree

Originally posted by Xombie
    I use the Omni trade channels for amusement on weekend nights.
    Damn, with those prices, omnis must hate each other.
    Yeah, have you seen the prices on elite? It's insane. I say that QL for QL Flowers Tech and Graft are both better than elite. Even white OP is better than elite. But so many people pay hundreds of thousands of credits for a stupid helmet...what kind of money does Biomech go for Clan-side?

what kind of money does Biomech go for Clan-side
    We just buy it in shops

so you guys can get in the omni shopping channel now? why is that? we can't read yours, and i thought a few patches back they made it so omni/clan cant wear the others equipment.

you should be able to look at clan shopping chanels! Just turn off *show only* and take a look at your options. Problem is they are only in the zone you are in so you would have to go to tir or athens to see anything on the clan shopping chanel as a general rule.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

hehe im not goin t Athens to get blown away by some guard

so you guys can get in the omni shopping channel now? why is that?
    As a sign of "good will" from Ross. Take it up with him.

i thought a few patches back they made it so omni/clan cant wear the others equipment.
    Nope, they did the *opposite*.