Thread: Stacks of Bullets Bug

Stacks of Bullets Bug

I am using an OT Cobra M-33

I had two stacks of bullets which I was unable to combine into a single stack. I grabbed one stack and right clicked on my wielded Cobra and the gun ammo was loaded and was correctly displayed when shift left clicked. I grabbed the second stack and right clicked on my Cobra, the gun loaded BUT the amount of ammo was not shown correctly on the weapon until after I zoned. At that point when I shift clicked it showed the correct amount.

Cordially,
    NanoFixer

Somewhat related.

I have noticed that the bullets, first aid, treatment and other stackable items have a problem stacking. And it appears that the problem is the items found in missions will not stack with vendor/store bought items. Mission items will stack with mission items. Vendor items will stack with vendor items. But vendor items and items found in missions are unable to stack together. Is there some type of tag on these items that identifies them as different types? Maybe this is causing the stacking problem I am having. Fixing this might fix the weapon reloading problem as well.

Cordially,
    NanoFixer

Wink I wouldn't say it's a bug.

It just flat never worked.

ammo stacking

Here is a little trick i learned recently to stack ammo. It won't work with ammo found in missions, but so far has worked with all ammo i have purchased from vendors. Open a backpack, pick one stack of ammo up and put in backpack, pick it back up, and left click it on the other stack of ammo in your inventory. you will pick up both stacks, and get a message that both items must reside in the same inventory, put stack of ammo back in inventory and it is stacked. works everytime for bullets and energy weapon ammo