Thread: Team heals and Nts

Team heals and Nts

Greetings,

I play a trader and found out that my new nifty 300hp team heal stops others from casting nanos. I regulary team with an nt and she cant cast when im healing, found this out when fighting a particulary tough mob. Can we fix the team heal nanos please so other classes can still cast. Docs team heals I have found do the same thing - I can not cast if I am recieving a team heal. Otherwise give us an option to turn off team nanos.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Mistell

team heals are useless

Team heals are totally nerfed now....any mob not being attacked will instantly agro on you...direct heals are more effective and safer now

I have been trying to draw attention to this problem for ages now with very little support, the problem is that its only a REAL problem after about level 100 and there are not enough casters here to support me. I have yet to meet a caster in game that is not totally annoyed by this, we can only cast between heals and now we cant cast from a distance, now we have about half our fight in fumbles and most of the rest are resisted.

NT = No Threat
    Otter - 173 Nano Technician
    Doctorevilll - 133 Meta Physicist
    Armedpanda - 117 Soldier
    Beeefcake - 92 Enforcer
    Feasood - 67 Martial Artist
    Nutzenboltz - 60 Engineer
    Silent Night

Is it really that hard to give a 2nd nano bar for a spell applied to u from someone else instead of it stoping your spell, then running the docs spell, then restarting yourspell...do we see the gun weilders stop firing when a doc castes on them? NO! do we see melee chars stop hitting when a doc castes? NO! so why do the casters get nerfed yet again!
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

i totally agree. i wish FC would do something about the team heal interference. i'm also in complete agreement with Otter. it seems that out of every 7 spells i cast 4 or 5 are either fumbled or resisted since the 13.0 patch. what gives? i would also think that some sort of reimbursement to NTs is in order, seeing that we spent a load of time and money to get the range increasing nanos and computer deck items only to have them become useless. i loved my NT, was my favorite class in the game, but i have pretty much ignored her over the last week to play an Enf and an Agent since NT's have been messed with. such a shame too, according to the /played feature, i've dumped 13 days of my life down the drain playing my NT. :\