Thread: being unable to heal/nano increase

Thumbs up being unable to heal/nano increase

I am not sure if this is any help BUT.....

sometimes i sit and try and healmyself, or increase my nano pool and i get a u cannot do that even though I am sitting and have myself selected.

I beleve other people have this problem and zone to solve it, however i have a work around!

press ESC to deselect yourself, go to external view and click on yourself (dont hit F1).... then try again, you may need to stand up and sit again.

Anyhoo works for me, so givit a try

Curmrat

Nb how can i change the random name I gave as a alias for these boards?

Post Correct

And in case this doesn't work - happened once to me - perform a small nano on yourself. This somehow removes the block as well.

So long,

Max(imilian)
    100% curious

Re: being unable to heal/nano increase

Originally posted by Frawk
    I am not sure if this is any help BUT.....

sometimes i sit and try and healmyself, or increase my nano pool and i get a u cannot do that even though I am sitting and have myself selected.

I beleve other people have this problem and zone to solve it, however i have a work around!

press ESC to deselect yourself, go to external view and click on yourself (dont hit F1).... then try again, you may need to stand up and sit again.

Anyhoo works for me, so givit a try

Curmrat

Nb how can i change the random name I gave as a alias for these boards?
    Thanks for the information. This bug is known and a fix is currently in the works.

As for changing your name, give me a yell and help you out.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Quicker 'work-around', select yourself with mouseclick (3rd person view), then use nano/heal kit.

Nanogater
    NT = Nerfed Technician

My doctor told me I am paranoid, so I shot him.

Obviously he was an alien agent sent here to kill me...and he did not come alone!