Thread: Hanshi Primus Decus Armor Helmet

Hanshi Primus Decus Armor Helmet

No, not the Senpai Primus Decus Armor Helmet

the..

HANSHI Primus Decus Armor Helmet

at QL 106 and 108 (I have 4 of them total) has a strength requirement of 496. I've been cntrl+shift+alt+F9'ing this for weeks to no avail. How about fixing that requirement? (you were awfully fast to fix the senpai pants when they had Req's of 10).

Also, add me to the list of people who lost his plane due to zoning with a full Inventory. Thanks for wasting 2.5 weeks of work with a bug, and then sending an ARK to tell me that they can't help because I could be making the whole thing up.

Not only am I at a loss (in game), but now I'm personally offended because, "We can't verify that you're telling the truth". My monthly play charge doesn't get me much does it.

You know, the saddest part is that their boilerplate "We can't tell if you are telling the truth" is a lie.

They have the save states for characters, and they have historical copies of them as well (used for rollbacks, among other things). They undoubtedly have the tools to examine the inventories of those save-state characters as well (they have demonstrated this in removing items from the game). That combination of information is ALL THEY NEED to confirm you are telling the truth.

Funcom really needs to stop lying to it's customers in cases like this, and instead give the truthful answer: "We're too lazy to bother checking and fixing these situations." It's not pleasant response, but neither is their lying and saying they cannot check things they clearly CAN and HAVE checked and used in the past.

For a multi-million-credit game item like a Yalm, in the face of known bug situations explicitly causing the item loss, Funcom further being dishonest to the customers affected is just shoddy and unethical.

It's worth noting that the other companies when faced with specific highly-exclusive items being lost due to a specific, known and customer-unavoidable system bug usually DO return the item, even though their policies don't mandate it. In many other situations and with lesser bugs causing item losses they won't, but on the big high-effort items they will do so.

Funcom clearly would much rather worry about exploiters than worry about their paying customers' enjoyment. So far that set of priorities hasn't done very well for them, yet they continue chipping away at what little fun remains in the game in the name of "avoiding exploits". Maybe they'll figure out what's wrong with their priorities before they go under. Probably not, though.