Thread: 13.1 patch notes?

13.1 patch notes?

Where are the 13.1 patch notes?
    Futher I think it would be great to have all the past notes in one place, for quick reference. Maybe on a page or in a bulletin thread.

The notes never got posted prior to the patching. Since it was such a small patch, it wasn't needed. Lots of confusion when they announced the 13.2 patch after 13.0 though.

I'll copy from the login screen:

All live servers are live again after the patch. The patch fixed these issues;

-Fixed shop restocking - this would cause shops to be empty.
    -Fixed the "Take it easy" bug.
    -Fixed a dupe exploit.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Was this patch #4 where "take it easy" fix was claimed? FC, just don't bother putting that in the notes anymore, it's still there LOL. Just keep trying to fix it and hope for the best. hehe
    Slivicon
    Atrox Soldier RK1
    Squad Commander
    Omni-InterOps
    "You can't just talk to people anymore. You have to hit them in the head with a sledge hammer. Then you'll see that you have their strict attention." -Kevin Spacey in Seven

I don't understand why they don't just take the "Take It Easy" thing OUT. I mean, it was cute the first time, a little surprise for the hammer exploiters... but why do we still need it? It's not funny anymore, and the exploit should be fixed.
    "By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising: kill yourself." --Bill Hicks
    "Have we turned into gerbils? People are paying money to walk up invisible steps over and over again." --Dennis Leary