Thread: Happy Thanksgiving Funcom!

Happy Thanksgiving Funcom!

Ok Ok, it's an American holiday I know, but still. hehe.

With the recent small patches you guys have been doing i'm feeling a lot better about the game. I'm very happy you didn't wait yet another two weeks to do some mission fixes, and org fixes. etc.

And it seems to me these small patches are having a much higher success rate than the large ones.

so anyways, this is the right direction to go in for AO and funcom. Good Job. Keep it up please.

I've never thought that a little thing like nationality should preclude someone from eating copious amounts of Turkey. So Happy Thanksgiving to all those poor saps that don't get it off in other countries!
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!

No turkey for me...

How about this... all you yanks gather up your turkey leftovers and mail them overseas to poor me, in Sweden. Deal?

Happy thanksgiving though...

/Nev

Do you Americans get Bank Holidays (all banks close business for 1 day, these happen on certain months through out the year) like us here in UK?

EF.
    EF.

Originally posted by EarthForce
    Do you Americans get Bank Holidays (all banks close business for 1 day, these happen on certain months through out the year) like us here in UK?

EF.
    yup...in fact its a big joke... people get busted on for haveing "bankers hours" ...lol
    Zen~~'
    9/11/01

Yeah, if there's even a hint of a holiday, the banks are the first to get it off. Even to post office doesn't get as many days off as the banks (and they take alot of holidays off!)
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!

heheh "Bankers Hours"

Kinda funny someone should mention that...I work for a bank.
    Bankers Hours RULE! Every week I get a paid day off 'cause it's some sort of holiday. heheheh

-Nanodood-