Thread: Leader Of Sentinel Clan Denies Issuing Arrest Order

Leader Of Sentinel Clan Denies Issuing Arrest Order

LEADER OF SENTINEL CLAN DENIES ISSUING ARREST ORDER
    Editor-in-Chief Arlson Whells

I recieved this missive from the Sentinel Press Relations Group just a few minutes ago. The message is in response to a statement issued by member of the Sentinel Special Operations Group.

Sentinel Central Press Relations
    Tir, Rubi-Ka

LEADER OF SENTINEL CLAN DENIES ISSUING ARREST ORDER

Tir, Rubi-Ka, February 26 -- Simon Silverstone, Leader of the Sentinel Clan
    based in Tir, flatly denied giving any order to arrest members of the Dust
    Brigade.

Holden "Kranden" Caufield of the Sentinel's Special Operations issued the
    arrest order via the Rimor Buzz earlier today. Said Kranden, "Attention All
    members of the dust brigade. You are herby under arrest in the name of the
    Sentinels. Attacking innocent clanners is a crime we cannot allow. Reports
    of Killing and tortureing innocent clanners and neutrals At Falikos
    residence is an Irreverable crime. You are to surrender at once under threat
    of a life sentence, If you surrender you will be tried by a court of your
    piers, However if you fail to meet our demands, We will hunt you down and
    you may be perma-killed without a court hearing. This is an official order
    of the sentinels."

"Utter horsesh...," spouted the annoyed Silverstone. "That is the dumbest
    thing I ever heard. Kranden is clearly smoking notum dust to issue an order
    like that without my signature. There is not now, nor will there be in the
    immediate future, an arrest warrant for the Dust Brigade issued from this
    office." The clearly disgusted Silverstone added, "Trial by a jury of peers? Please...."
    The Sentinels are a large, radical, anti-Corporate militant clan, and led by
    Simon Silverstone. They believe in a military solution to the conflict, and
    the total annihilation of Omni-Tek and its employees. They are currently in
    control of the capital City of Tir.

There is not now, nor will there be in the
    immediate future, an arrest warrant for the Dust Brigade issued from this
    office.
    Well, at least we cleared that up: the Sentinels support the Dust Brigade.
    Zack "Eternalforce" Craddock
    Professional soldier of fortune.
    Quote Originally Posted by dustynova
    ahhh Ao where the men are boys the women are men and the leets are very very nervous.

Nice move, Simon. Very smooth. Here your recent interview got me to thinking you might listen to reason and we could work something out that doesn't involve shooting innocent people. Whatever could I have been thinking?
    Delia "Aerinyi" Jett
    General of Whisper's Edge
    Atlantean

Originally posted by Eternalforce

Well, at least we cleared that up: the Sentinels support the Dust Brigade.
    Agreed.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Simon was clearly just annoyed that someone had the audacity to speak on his behalf. As for not wanting to issue a warrant of arrest, until we know who the dust brigade really are and what their true intentions are, why should simon issue an arrest warrant? And a warrant for who? People they dont even know the names of?

Get off Simons back, hes just trying to do his job.
    Morbicus

Just another unnamed soldier fighting for Freedom

So...... any Clans interested in a possible Tir Civil Defense Initative(has a nice ring to it don't you think?) to get rid of Simon now? Last chance before Tir gets Dust Brigade guards.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Ohhh. how typical of the Omni people, just because a low ranking sentinel is stupid enough to talk on SImons behalf, and then Simon himself, later denying it, then is is immenently claimed to be supporting the dust brigade? Please! Thats just to lame, even for you OT people.

If i can understand simons views, then it is like this, The Dust Bags has been attacking both clans and OT and neutrals alike, yet currently they are mainly targeting Omni, so why try and stop them? As long as they dont got against his interrests then i think he is fine with their actions. It does not mean that he is supporting them, its a tactic to save resources, a thing that you Omnis should know a lot about.
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

Originally posted by Arila
    If i can understand simons views, then it is like this, The Dust Bags has been attacking both clans and OT and neutrals alike, yet currently they are mainly targeting Omni, so why try and stop them?
    Tell that to the people that got jumped at Falikos apartment.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Not sure but perhaps Falikos should be nicer to people? She seems to be a target of every madman this side of the galaxy. I dont have anything against her but she is the leader of a small guild so she doesnt really have much power.

((ooc: its a joke ))
    Kayl - Adventurer
    Niomay - Shade
    Barenn - Soldier <--- retired due to being extremely gimpy

8Proud members of Tiger Claw7

Yeah, Arila does have a point. This does not point to a support of the Dust Brigade. Sure, the Dust Brigade and the Sentinels are both militant radical clans, and share similar views on the appropiate methodology to achieve their goals. The announcement that the Sentinels would not peruse an arrest warrant against the Dust Brigade in the immediate future does not indicate support for them, merely a realization that so long as the Dust Brigade continues to attack mutual enemies and those beneath the Sentinels concern, the Sentinels have no motivating reason to see them stop.

Support of the Dust Brigade, no. Implied consent of the Dust Brigade’s actions by the Sentinels, yes. And that’s the closest this Omni-Tek employee is going to get to defending their actions.
    Marisha Durousseau, War Dominatrix of The Honored Maidens

Resources exist to be consumed. And consumed they will be, if not by this generation then by some future. By what right does this forgotten future seek to deny us our birthright?--CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Ethics of Greed"

Read Marisha's Journal, and see what she's doing

Concidering the facts taht the Brigade has been striking at, well let´s be honest, any moving target besides the Sentinels you have to wonder. Now i´m not saying that the Sentinels are in bed with the Brigade, but all i´m seeing is pointing to that.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Oh i get it. So We omni-tek employees crie "they're in bed with each other" and we get accused of mangling the facts... but you clanners are perfectly allowed to cry that the majority (lets be honest here - most of you clanners believe that all) of Omni-Pol's arrests are 'unjust' and 'without evidence' -

Pot! Kettle! Black!
    Division9, RSGE

Jaklin 'Vadimoridin' Jones - Doctor
    Mavron - Engineer
    Calis "Covayende" Camori - Martial Artist

(Not Div9 Affiliated)
    Marissa 'Tohdasar' Aristo - Doctor

I did not say anything about the arrest warrents issued by Omni-Pol, heck some of them might be true, but you also do condem a lot of innocents for the crime of seaking their mind, on both sides of the leet pit!

Lets take a closer look at this Dust Dummies and the Sentinels connection:

- They have both attack Omni-Tek.
    - They both dislikes neutrals, for being cowards.
    - Both factions dont give a darn about the weapons they use.

So where is the diffrence?
    The Dust Bags just attack all around the line, killing for fun an toture people civilians or not. They dont care about human life, which, very often have been the case. They care for no one but themselves and their agenda. Ohh... and since when have they been labeled as clan? They have been seen as Omni and neutrals as well, hidding behind their off-world bought armors.

The sentinels mainly attack military targets, and not other clansmen, and their attacks are rare. They also protect our city of Tir, no matter what people think or say about them, then they do protect the civilians. Since when have you Omni's done that?

It would be eery easy, even for me to get into your cities and i could place a bomb anywhere if i wanted too. Simon provide security against such acts planned by radicals on your side, and the DBs. So if you are so afraid about the slim posibillity that Simon's Sentinels and the Dust Bags are working together, then i suggest you get Ivan Sergeyitch to incraease security in your cities... ohh wait... You only got 10.000 Omni-Pol soldiers on Rubi-Ka?

Now that may be another reason to why the Dusters attack you: You are to weak to defend yourselves maybe? To self centered about profit and greed? The corruption have never been this high as well. Get your troops back on your own side of the "border" for once, and you might be able to defend yourselves against their atacks. Currently then your making it to easy for them to hit you...

I pity you... For your weakness...
    "It's your life. Keep it up! Keep it real!"

Not sure but perhaps Falikos should be nicer to people? She seems to be a target of every madman this side of the galaxy. I dont have anything against her but she is the leader of a small guild so she doesnt really have much power.
    Hmm, and here I've been told I'm -too- nice to people all this time. I'll take your suggestion to heart. Although I'd wager that my being a target of madmen and women has more to do with not standing for that sort of behavior rather than a lack of niceities. When my burns have healed perhaps I will try and find an address and send the Brigade a fruit basket on hopes of good will.

((hehe! NO SOUP FOR YOU!... or leet treats anyway. ))

Now that may be another reason to why the Dusters attack you: You are to weak to defend yourselves maybe? To self centered about profit and greed? The corruption have never been this high as well. Get your troops back on your own side of the "border" for once, and you might be able to defend yourselves against their atacks. Currently then your making it to easy for them to hit you...

I pity you... For your weakness...
    Weakness. If I may be so bold, I would suggest that it is the absense of weakness that attracts the ilk of the Dust Brigade. They have been attacking individuals on all sides and organizations KNOWN for their strength of character and conviction. For people such as they are, what challenge would there be in breaking the weakest and moreover what benefit would there be? They seek information, and are having difficulty getting it by any means.... even by means of extreame torture.

So in the future, before you throw your pity to me and mine. Ask yourself how much you could do. Brigade soldiers blowing the door off your home in Jobe, only they being able to work around the supression levels. Would you take your fourty licks, or watch those around you take them? Would you cry out? When they tie you to a bed and beat you within a breath of conciousness before pouring excellerant on you and lighting the match? I suspect you would do what you could to survive it, heal those you could, and fight back how and when you can.

Save your pity for those that require it, and use your strength and bravado against those that would cause you harm; rather than against those that would be helped by fighting side by side with your strength.

-Falikos
    President - Shattered Dreams- Rimor

Kranden..yes...

Kranden? The name sounds so farmiliar, aww yes now i remember. Kranden and his associate Mr. Bones led a clan org alliance called the =AK= Army, yes they burned neutral towns and bases, and slaughtered many neutrals to regain land from the past. That rather contradicts kranden's comment above now doesnt it? Could the sniper be in fact be a former radical of the =AK= Army?Perhaps many of the officers who are now in orgs such as Yagyu or Nemises? One of the highest ranking and ruthless officers in the =AK= Army, "Bones", could be behind the massacre. These radicals must surely be put to death for their hate crimes.