Unhappy Help, My pets cant swim!!

Since this last patch (13.0) my Pets can't seem to make it
    across the rooms with the deeper water. It seems to
    happen more often with my healing pet, she gets out into the
    middle and just stays there. Also complicating the problem, is the
    fact that she can no longer heal me if the door is shut or if the
    graphics show it "blinking" or "mirroring". I've been killed twice
    today, lost 31k exp first mission and 43k the second, both due to
    fact my pets were "stuck". I am a MP, lvl 56. I love being a MP, but we count on our pets, like Enforcers count on there weapon, try fighting in a misson without your weapon and you will understand. The pathing was suppose to be better with this patch. Well.. they keep up better outside but path worse inside

Please Help!

Thanks, Fizzel
    56 MP

Bump.

I agree. I had less problems in 12.9 pathing than in 13.0.
    -----
    "NT's can't over equip armor beyond implants and general buffs (no insane Intelligence or Psychic buffs) and can't overequip weapons since they use direct-damage, damage-over-time and nanoformula methods that require your actually stats and buffs to be active for you to use them. Don't complain about us being powerful when you obviously haven't even played one past level 100. NT's - the original red-headed stepchild of Anarchy Online." - Zaal

FC needs to add life preservers.

Originally posted by Zaal
    Bump.

I agree. I had less problems in 12.9 pathing than in 13.0.
    They (Funcom) had numerous tester reports of these "new" pathing problems while 13.0 and it's follow-ons were on the Test server. They pushed the patch(es) out anyway.

Frankly, I've just about given up on doing free "patch beta-testing" (as opposed to the "game beta-testing" we're all doing) for them, since they don't listen to testers. Even when they suddenly "discover" that the testers weren't lying, and things really are hosed, they still can't seem to fix the problems.

It's one big lose/lose/lose situation anymore.