Thread: The Underground has sprung to life on Rubika 2 Omni-Tek Alignment

Talking The Underground has sprung to life on Rubika 2 Omni-Tek Alignment

We've recently created an Underground organization to fullfill the needs of Omnitek's Intelligence sector.

We do the dirty work for Omnitek, we're a group of people who understand that sometimes it takes a certain kind of person to fullfill the needs of the Omnitek corporation and sometimes we have to "skirt" the laws to accomplish those needs.

We are looking for anyone who is loyal to Omnitek, be you thugs, Lifters, Monks, Scouts, etc. Your talents and contacts with Rubika's Underground are always in high demand.

We understand that you may have connections in the Clan and Neutral organizations and we want people just like you! Information as well as brute force is power, anyone who has questionable associations and reputations understand this all too well.

You now have a home to call your own should you take the chance to join.

OOC : We're a group of Adult Minded people with a rather laid back attitude about Anarchy Online. We won't twink you or pay you to join our organization, but we will offer advice, companionship, and someone friendly to talk to on those long missions. Our goal is information gathering and to play a part in the storyline and currently, being in an organization is THE way to go to keep up on events and news.

/tell Lilshoppa
    /tell Gridds

Or email me at

doug415@home.com

if interested.

A website is being worked on as we speak.

Question What type of org is this?

Is this primarily a Fixer organization? I am a Fixer that was going to start a Fixer org on RK-2 due to the lack of any other RK-2 Org. If it is, please give me a tell in game; I’m very interested in joining if the org is story and team focused. Thanks.

Fixers are organized on RK-2

On RK-2 the fixer are organized, it is just that we don't call ourselves an org becuase it would limit where our tendrils reached. We span both sides of the conflict and the neuts as well. Looking for a gun? You'll find out who to see. Looking for a hand? You'll have a list if you need it. Looking for a way to make quick cash? Heh, well until we have a quasi-formal meeting this will be delayed (December 1st is in the works). If you are smart, find like minded fixers organize locally and agree to specific directions (this will be easier after we all meet) which you would like to head. Build your own cell of an in-game organized crime network, if you choose to join an org - don't restrict yourself to a fixer only affair - you'll limit your potential (unless you want to make strong aliances with other groups). Instead form or join an org which you think will provide you leverage, recruit additional fixers of a lower level to help you out, and start making notes on how to earn a profit...
    Sometimes, old fixers die in Bitterness.

what a great idea...too bad i'm on RK-1
    perhaps we should look into setting this up for RK-1

A business proposal

Greetings. This should probablly be discussed in a different thread, but I wanted to bring this to your attention just as I saw your post. I am representing Blade Corp - leading mercenery corporation in the galaxy. We have already established a strong presence on Rubi-Ka and have our roots deep into the local happenings. You may have heard about us, if not you can view an interview with our CEO (me ) in the latest RKTV broadcast. (RKTV is a service provided by RBC - Rubi_Ka Broadcasting Corporation ). You could also find more information about us in our HQ located at www.bladecorp.com, but currently they were closed down for security reasons. Unfortunetly our comm network was disabled for the same reason, so please use the alternitive temp comm link to get in touch with us, which is bladecorp@home.com.

Sorry, got off on a tanget here a bit. Here's the actual proposal. Blade Corp does exactly what you are planning on doing, except we're already doing it. We have contacts, abileties, people, etc. However, so far we have only been activly involved in RK1 market and would like to stretch our brenches to cover the entire world of Rubi-Ka. SO what I prupose right now, is that you integrate with Blade Corp. We will put you and your entire team in charge of our RK2 Omni devision. You get to govern it any way you want, just follow the few basic corporate guidlines, which are not as strict. So as long as you're in sync with the rest of the corporation, you get to basically run your own guild. However, you would benefit from being a part of Blade Corp by having contacts in our Clan and Neutral devisions (and you can only imagine how useful covert agents in enemy territory can be), you get to benefit from us being already known and acknowledged on Rubi-Ka, our advertisement and recruitment campaings, our training and help, etc. This is a great opportunity and we can discuss your terms via the comm link provided above. We are very flexible so I am sure we can come to a mutual agreenment. Please contact us and let us know what you think.

OOC: We are as well a group of Adult Minded people who are laid back about AO (even though we are very active in it). We are already partially involved in the story and other guilds and organizations (such as ongoing contract with RBC, according ro which the dedicated their entire business section to us). Plus we have technical resources already in place, such as our own domain, web server and website (which right now is taken down for emergency security patching after a few recent hackin attempts) as well as a mail server (taken down for the same reasons), etc. We also already have a large amount of members. Be cause we are officially a neutral organization, we have brenches in Clans, Omni and Clans on oth demessions. I could keep going forever, but I am sure you see where I'm gong. Right now we're looking for somebody to take over RK2 Omni devision and because you're just starting out a guild I though you'd be interested. Drop me a line at the above e-mail address and let's see what we can come up with .
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    "Leading mercenery organization in the Galaxy!"
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:
    "Your advertisement could be here"

Idea

The Organization is not limited to any class at all. The Underground is for more than *just* fixers. Any shady type is welcome to join.

We're Looking at the current Underground as a fourth faction of sorts not limited to alignment or class.

We recognize that Fixers have the edge in the Underground, however we also recognize that there are many other classes that have major connections throughout the world of Rubika 1 & 2.

The Organization is just a launch point for us really, to provide a better means of mass communication between those involved in underworld business and happenings. Since we span the whole of rubika and are not limited to OT/Clan/Neut's, current in game communication is limited at best.

We've started an E-group over at Yahoo due to the lack of decent forums, we decided that a centralized means of communication would be the better way to go.

Hope that answered some of your questions.